• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

COLEWORX CADILLAC XRC.

I ran a be cool in my Blazer with a 60 over stroker motor before it burnt up and never had a minutes trouble except for being brain dead and forgetting to turn the fans on, and even then it cooled down fast.

Awesome rig as usual Big Dawg , never a dull moment around when you see your rigs on the trail . Hope to see y'all at MMORV this weekend.

jtreeves1 said:
is this the first one he has built without a RAM JET 572???

Motors are progressing just like the buggies themselves. Motown mo's rock. Right Timmy? Can't wait to here yours singin and blingin... :dblthumb:

Great looking buggy.

In the pic in post #2, Is that the owner? Does he have any head room or is it just the angle of the picture?

David said:
Great looking buggy.

In the pic in post #2, Is that the owner? Does he have any head room or is it just the angle of the picture?

when i saw it he had plenty of head room.

David said:

Yeah that is Chris (the owner) I think it is just the angle of the picture.

Hey JTReeves, some of our other rides were a the Superman Samari with a 388 stroker, a 78 FJ green with a Ram 350 and Tim Camerons new project we are workin on at this time has a Motown 454 small block. We can build the chassis around what ever the customer wants, the only down side in building 1 off projects is TIME. Design takes alot of time, checking clearances and alot of Back to the ole drawing board when things dont work out quite right. But, Finishing a new project and seeing it on the trail being driven by a happy customer is always worth the work. :dblthumb:
I want to say thanks to all the Hardline Crawlers for checkin out my post on the Caddie, and appreciate all the great responses. I love this sport and love building the "new and exciting", only bad point is so much time away from my Family and good Friends. Those good responses help with the inspirations and drive to keep on buildin. We have 2 new projects in design right now, just waitin on parts and the finish of the one we have on the floor at this time. Gotta get to work, keep her on DIGGGGGGG GUYS!!! skully l8TR!

Timmys first buggie "FAT GIRL" was actually the first buggie we built with a big block. As for head room, the extreme angle of the cage is decieving, all the buggies are built to accomodate the driver/owner :driving:. So the head room is figured into the design itsself not only for comfort, but for safety also. :afro:

Bryan,
Glad to see you posting stuff up. I really like your rigs and the detail that goes in to them. I hear you are thinking about coming to Oklahoma for the Big Meat Run. That is cool, the people around here would really appreciate your work and there is some good wheeling too. Too bad I will be at home working out details on my next house. ::)
Oh yeah, how about some spy pics on T.C.'s new rig? :popcorn: :flipoff1:

I feel you guys will be bored pretty damn fast with Disney. Lots of granite and only 1 real obstacle for you guys to play on. That said I love disney as its 3 hours and change from my door and fun to party at. Go with a Party hat on and you'll have fun. Go to wheel all weekend and you'll be dissapointed by the middle of the first day. It is a blast if you make it one. :woody:

blacksheep10 said:
I feel you guys will be bored pretty damn fast with Disney. Lots of granite and only 1 real obstacle for you guys to play on. That said I love disney as its 3 hours and change from my door and fun to party at. Go with a Party hat on and you'll have fun. Go to wheel all weekend and you'll be dissapointed by the middle of the first day. It is a blast if you make it one. :woody:

I agree, don't expect MM or Grayrock type of wheeling. Mostly crawling obstacles.
Still trying to think of a way to get out for the day (only an hour away). :popcorn:

Well Mr Cole how nice to see you on here !!!!!!!!!!!
Brian forgot to mention that he has done work on several rigs you see out on the trails, those that i know of are Trent Lee's NASTY BUCKET, Mike Georges EVIL BASTARD, Gregg Careys ( sorry Gregg i don't know what you call yours), Robert Jones BIG BLACK,all of Mark Phillips rigs, and of course OLE CHROME............
Keep up the good work Brian, it's always interesting to see what's next. Jimbo

Tell Chris to bring the caddy to the trails, it's ok if it gets a little dirty.....................................

COLEWORX said:
Hey guys,

Just wanted to post a thread about the new caddie, here are some stats. The owner Chris Adams has been busy at work and hasn't had the time to show it much since build date.

388 SOLID LIFT CHEVY
MASS FLO F.I.
DART ALUMINUM HEADS ALL ROLLER ASSYMBLY EST. 600 H.P.
AXLES CUSTOM COLEWORX
FRT. 14 BOLT WITH LONGFIELD 35 SPLINE AXLES
REAR 70 INNER C'S SOLID KNUCKLES
CUSTOM STEERING ARMS BY COLEWORX
DETROIT LOCKER WITH 4:88 GEARS
ROCKNROLL 43/40 D-FLANGES
CUSTOM WHEELWOOD BRAKES AND SLOTED ROTORS
REAR AXLE SPOOL WITH 4:88 GEARS AND CUSTOM WHEELWOOD BRAKES
TRANGULATED FOURLINK WITH 70/75 HEXBAR ALUMINUM
WITH 1" ROD ENDS AND 1" BOLTS
14/10 HIGH ANGLE DRIVE SHAFTS
TH 400 MANUAL VALVE 2800 CONVERTER
ATLAS 2 4.3 WITH ALL UPGRADES
WHEEL BASE 120
44" TSL 15X10 CHROME WHEEL WITH CUSTOM COLEWORX RING
1 OFF BODY WORK, 1 OFF HOOD, 1 OFF DASH, 1 OFF CHASSIS AND FACTORY HEADLIGHTS
CHROME EVERYTHING!!!
STEREO 2 10" JL'S WITH 4 MIDS AND HIGHS
BLUE NEONS
CUP HOLDERS AND HEATED SEATS

THANKS TO RICKYB FOR THE AWSOME PHOTOS
JUST FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW OR COPY AND PASTE.

http://www.rickybphotography.com/gallery/6968744_soMmb#446071032_Qp48u

ENJOY!!! thumb.gif

i thought yall run nothing but 14 bolts in the rear...... :dunno: