• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Coleworx Project Pro TJ "The Riddler"

COLEWORX

COLWORX PERIOD
Coleworx new project Pro TJ, owner Charlie Fox. Just a little info about this project, Charlie came to me and said he loved the Highlighter project and asked if I could build another, I explained that I do appreciate that he liked the project, but we dont like to build duplicates of any of our buggies. As you will see, there are some similar features, but in person you will see the difference. Charlies truck has a lower roof line, lower stance, custom fiberglass hood, custom fenders, too many " one off" features to mention. He did like the full body look and wanted something easier to get into as oppose to the full tube design. We here at Coleworx love to get out of the box and do totally different stuff, but we also put the customer first and if they really show interest in one of our previous designs we try to accomodate them buy putting new twists and new ideas into their project while blending them with the other designs. Here are some specs on this project for you all.....

Motor 383 fast burn GM
Holley stealth ram fuel injection
Coleworx grind comp cam
1" and 7/8s headers and one off exhaust with two chamber Flowmaster
March pulley serpentine system
Trans Dodge Cummins MV 4500 with 30 spline mainshaft and BD diesel billet tail housing and BD diesel short throw shifter
Atlas 2 4.3 gear all 30 spline shafts front and rear. 43/40 custom output.
Drive Shafts... Special thanks to Jesse at High Angle drive shafts for all his help...14-10 front...rear is 14-10 badboy cv to 14-10 bottom.
Axles Dana 60 front Chevy...Reid Racing knuckles... custom steering arms by Coleworx, custome steering cylinder, 43/40 drive flanges..35 spline Yucon 43/40 axle with ctm joints...custom Coleworx Willwood brake system...Clears 15" wheels. Gears 513 Detroit Locker
Rear axle..GM 14 bolt 513 Detroit locker...Dutchmans 14 bolt chromoly axle... Coleworx custom Willwood brakes
Suspension...1" rod ends..2" Dom link bar...Fox Air bumps and Fox remote resivoir coilover, front and rear sway bars...Warn 9000 race wench
Tires and wheels...44 TSL Super Swampers with Coleworx cut. Custome beadlock rings....color match wheels.

We named this "Riddler" because we like the neon green and black paint scheme, we have an elaborate paint and powder scheme for the body and panels we will post at a later date. Plans are to unveil at New Years Day at Golden Mountain, Cookville TN.

We are really excited with the build so far, hope you guys enjoy!!! :cougar:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Riddler is running 115" wheelbase and 90' trackwidth with 4 and a half backspace wheel and 24" belly clearance. We are back in the shop full time after our wonderful GM job has put us on an early "retirement" here in Spring Hill. We will try to respond to the board more and keep everyone up to date on progress. Also will try to answer questions that you guys have as soon as possible. Thanks, Coleworx Crew.

Job losses are sad news for anyone, but it seems like is is going to allow you more time to pursue something you really enjoy more anyway right? So with that said, if you intend to be more full time in the shop will you only be putting together the highend rigs, or will you start doing some of the more affordable budget type rigs to attract more customers? Just curious of the direction the future built rig wheelers will be taking. Being a park owner I always hear the local wheeler chat, but not so much straight from the builder.

great work just what we have come to expect from yall but damn look at all that grey hair you are getting old may need a line of bad ass walkers molaugh molaugh just kidding keep it up man :dblthumb:

thats going to be a nice ride 'as usual coming from the coleworx crew' drool drool drool drool drool