• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Compression and rebound valves

I can order them from zero to really firm

They are 18in travel shocks if that makes a difference
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebound and Compression ain't gonna matter when they leak out all the oil and nitrogen. Do some research before you buy.

You're definitely going to be better off if you do some more homework before you buy :****:… FOA has a terrible reputation in general, you'll be better off to buy some fox, bilstien king ect shocks… and buy them from a reputable shop and they will be able to get you pointed in the right direction on valving and spring choices and in the end you'll be much happier with your investment… is what these guys are trying to say ahahahahaha :cougar:

You can find used fox, king, swayaway, radflo, bilstein on the desert forums for very reasonable prices, revalve is easy

How are profender a little more than I want to spend but still pretty reasonable

9b269a0809ca70b367f8a2f35a7972f7.jpg

?

417chevy said:
Thinking about runnin shocks instead of coil springs

This statement is confusing. Shocks are not a replacement for coils. Coils require shocks and coil overs are just shocks that carry coils. There's no either / or ...

patooyee said:
This statement is confusing. Shocks are not a replacement for coils. Coils require shocks and coil overs are just shocks that carry coils. There's no either / or ...
So I can't just run bypass shocks I have to run coil overs

417chevy said:
9b269a0809ca70b367f8a2f35a7972f7.jpg

?

That is a shock absorber to be used along side coils. That is NOT a coilover.

417chevy said:
So I can't just run bypass shocks I have to run coil overs

Simplest way to put it: You will either need to run 1 of 3 setups. Air shocks alone, Coilovers alone, or old style coil springs paired with a shock absorber on each corner.

TacomaJD said:

Simplest way to put it: You will either need to run 1 of 3 setups. Air shocks alone, Coilovers alone, or old style coil springs paired with a shock absorber on each corner.
Alright sweet thanks for the explanation so back to lookin for air shocks

You can buy a good set of fox air shocks Cheap , they are on here quite often or every where on pirate. But whatever you do, DO NOT buy FOA, I Bought them and put them on my Jeep and waisted 500 dollars, and there service sucks balls

Re: Re: Compression and rebound valves

TacomaJD said:

Don't forget leaf springs.

Kel Lawrence