• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cool tow rig!

Lucky Jeff

And the toys aren't too bad either :masturbanana[1]:.. A guy off one of the other forums saw this on his way home from work yesterday.

cooltowrig.jpg

cooltowrig2.jpg

cooltowrig3.jpg

Holy fawk! That's ****in bad! 8v71T in that light of a rig would be fun as hell too. My dad's got a yard full of Kenworths and parts, might have to talk him into one of these some day.

visually it looks bad ass but it also looks like it would be very uncomfortable to drive, hot and loud with no AC and having to roll the window down... with out really getting a good look at the suspension it looks like it would be a teeth rattler

But it looks bad ass.

visually it looks bad ass but it also looks like it would be very uncomfortable to drive, hot and loud with no AC and having to roll the window down... with out really getting a good look at the suspension it looks like it would be a teeth rattler

But it looks bad ass.

Bad ass tow rig, pussies need not apply. If you need to be comfortable at all times you aren't cool enough to tow with that. :flipoff:

But it looks bad ass.

Really?! You look at a rat rod tow rig with that big of a power plant and complain that it dont have A/C? :rb: That thing is flat out bad ass!!:awesomework::awesomework:

But it looks bad ass.

I guess there are people that get rigs like this, and those that don't.

It's got a single leaf up front, probably bagged in the rear, with enough weight on it and good shocks, it'll ride just fine. AC? Really? You live in Washington. And if you don't like the sound of an 8v71, you have your own set of problems that I don't think can be fixed.

SO wait, if that guy can drive that thing around on the street. Why can't you drive a buggy around on the street?

that is a damn good question................... i see alot of rat rods around here WTF do we get hassled about mudflaps and fender flares when the home made kit cars and rat rods and **** alike dont have them.....

aside from bitching:
it is a badass car though there is one even cooler in the diesel world mag with a peterbuilt powerplant the whole thing is sick as hell

diesel rat rods are the ****

Truely one bad azz tow rig...:cool: One question though, I wonder if there's a manufacturer-approved tow hitch on it????:haha::redneck:

It looks like that picture was taken out side of rapid city SD, and if it was you can get away with stuff like that... No problem.

After looking at it again, the last car on the trailer has SD plates on it....

Thats a good question. The only thing I can guess is he has collector plates on it.

Its an older rig and there for has a different set of rules. Same reason why you see open wheel hot rods. If you built a buggie out of an old rig like that then you may be able to get away with it too.