• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cool tow rig!

those are not large!! You guys gotta get around semis more :fawkdancesmiley:. Not to mention those tires/wheels and what they are probably rated for.

those are not large!! You guys gotta get around semis more :fawkdancesmiley:. Not to mention those tires/wheels and what they are probably rated for.

Large enough:fawkdancesmiley:

An I've been around semi's all my life, disks on a semi are a pretty recent thing:;

Large enough:fawkdancesmiley:

An I've been around semi's all my life, disks on a semi are a pretty recent thing:;

they've been around for a while. Just very few and far between.. We had a number of show trucks running them at R&D when I worked there.. But when I was at the plant. There were very, very few that ever got optioned with them..

425HP w/ a built V12:haha: Fuk'n POS Detroits. What a waste of money and eardrums:rb::rb::rb:

Um... it's not built, at all, just shiney. That's stock output. I've seen the 12's built to 2000-3000 horse. And like I said before, if a Detroit doesn't sound like music to you, you are beyond help.

i work on them everyday i have a peterbuilt mack and freightliner in the shop now

tractors are not built for horsepower they are built for lb-ft

i work on them everyday i have a peterbuilt mack and freightliner in the shop now

tractors are not built for horsepower they are built for lb-ft

no, actually they are built more towards HP now.. Because they hit the torque limits (a lot time ago) on what they are willing to offer for transmission's/clutches.. Although even hp has been knocked down a peg or 2 since 01..

Um... it's not built, at all, just shiney. That's stock output. I've seen the 12's built to 2000-3000 horse. And like I said before, if a Detroit doesn't sound like music to you, you are beyond help.

If the sound of a straight pipped detroit doesn't give you wood you should find someone with wood and start a sucking because there is no hope for your heterosexuality. :eeek:

They have a "unique" sound.. But so Does a powerstroke... It's not "smooth" by any means like I think a diesel should be.. But still pretty cool none the less..

Can't tow with collector plates

You are correct! I have a buddy with an El Camino with collector plates. He got pulled over for having a couple pieces of fire wood and a old bathroom cabinet strapped down in the bed. He got a warning. Bunch of BS if you ask me!! But then again... this IS Washington!

Latest posts