• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cool tow rig!

chopped model 351 peterbuilt
12v-71 detroit diesel 1,500 lb-ft 425 hp gets 15mpg can haul 80,000 pounds and weighs 7,800

can haul 80k lbs? :haha::haha:

There are definitely some cool hot rod diesels like these. But I just like the fact that this one is actually getting some use hauling those cool mustangs..

Unless he overloads that single axle:fawkdancesmiley:

Never paid attention to an estes, yellow, old dominion, ups, fed ex or usf truck have ya? Doubles give ya more than enough axles to legally weigh 80k and enough length to haul in OR.... What else ya got for me to disprove? :flipoff:

Never paid attention to an estes, yellow, old dominion, ups, fed ex or usf truck have ya? Doubles give ya more than enough axles to legally weigh 80k and enough length to haul in OR.... What else ya got for me to disprove? :flipoff:

:fawkdancesmiley:

But, yea, with doubles, I guess he could do 80k. Had to google it:redface:

it isn't hauling **** without the 5th wheel yes it has front brakes and i was wrong on my info it was originally designed to haul 80k the article doesn't say that it does haul 80k my bad

also i forgot to mention it has 6-71 twin blowers

you can find more info of this rig online its called "Pissed-Off Pete"

how well do you think those front brakes work? :redneck:(I can't even see any)

That thing hauling at 80k is like me towing a crew cab Ford diesel behind a VW bug...

I can't see if it has brakes either damned 2x2" screen sucks for details... :haha:

Give that bug a bunch or horsepower and more importantly torque and let the ferd do most of the braking and you won't have any issues. :;

I can't see if it has brakes either damned 2x2" screen sucks for details... :haha:

Give that bug a bunch or horsepower and more importantly torque and let the ferd do most of the braking and you won't have any issues. :;

i don't know how to get the pics bigger......

i am looking at the front brakes right now

how well do you think those front brakes work? :redneck:(I can't even see any)

That thing hauling at 80k is like me towing a crew cab Ford diesel behind a VW bug...
Don't the trailer brakes shorten stopping time for trucks compared to trucks without trailers at all?

Don't the trailer brakes shorten stopping time for trucks compared to trucks without trailers at all?

Yuppers, funny how that works... :redneck:

I sure can tell when the trailer brakes need to be adjusted... The automatid adjusters on the truck work great. The trailer, well not so much. :haha:

Try to tell the DOT guys that you don't need front brakes while hauling a load. See where it gets ya :awesomework:

I rather enjoy the front brakes on my truck, with or without a trailer

chopped model 351 peterbuilt
12v-71 detroit diesel 1,500 lb-ft 425 hp gets 15mpg can haul 80,000 pounds and weighs 7,800

Alright, I have to seriously doubt these numbers. Its naturally aspirated...

O wait, nevermind,:mad: its Supercharged I believe...damn 2 stroke diesels anyways...

Try to tell the DOT guys that you don't need front brakes while hauling a load. See where it gets ya :awesomework:

I rather enjoy the front brakes on my truck, with or without a trailer

Has large disks
09mccallparty_18.jpg

Latest posts