• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Coon hunting in East Tennessee

bearslayer2829

Anybody been going if so where at and how have you been doing? What dogs you all using? We took 4 walker's out in Morgan County and treeded 6 before we called it a night.

well ill post in here for ya but im not in tennessee we went last week with just one walker just to test out a buddys new garman gps and treeded 3 on a small piece of property we live in west georgia though.

Nice we have one really good walker male that usually goes a pretty good distance to tree but when he trees he has a coon. The other's are still good dogs but usually tree closer to you than he does.

whare you hunting in morgan county? I got a deer lease there and about to ge rid of it because of coon hunters. He lets us deer hunt but lets his friends coon hunt it also. Seems like everybody and there brother knows eerybody in morgan county and I bet you know the land I deer hunt

Last time I went coon hunting I got a ticket for hunting over a baited field! Watermelon patch!! Haaa!! That **** ain't funny

last time and only time I coon hunted I got one hell of a hang over the next day. LOL. I love hearing the dogs sound off but chasing there ass threw the woods at night is for the birds. Ill sit on the tail gate and drink till yo get back

need to holler at ya next time Im up there. I guess it will be around turkey season unless I decide to take my stands down before then. Its BUD LIGHT for me though

kmcminn said:
I got turned around and ended up on that hill. I didn't know that existed over there. I was nearly 18 years old and in some ragged pos **** jeep I had went over there and bought. I stuck out like a duck in a chicken house.

Your lucky you made it out alive. :****:

We got lots of coons down here in Knoxville. Pretty sure it's open season on 'em since they're considered pests. Easy to find though, just keep an eye out for fat white girls, you'll usually find a coon nearby. molaugh