• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Corbeau Baja XRS

FlatlandFSJ

Enough .gov **** for me, back to the reason I came here...4x4 tech and 4x4 opinions :****:

Anyone had a set of the recliners? Friend is looking to upgrade the old best tops in his scrambler,its more of a cruiser and not really a wheeling rig(not worried about breaking the reclining mech). I have only heard good things about Corbeau's of any kind. Anyone road in one and didnt like something about them?

I have Baja RS in my YJ and I love them. I know you asked about XRS, but figured I would chime in.
I also had Moabs in my last rig, which was a TJ trail type build. I definitely like the RS more though.

Thanks beerj, good to hear...especially with the price tag :eek: :eek: Ill keep my junkyard seats for now.

joho75287 said:
I have Baja RS in my YJ and I love them. I know you asked about XRS, but figured I would chime in.
I also had Moabs in my last rig, which was a TJ trail type build. I definitely like the RS more though.

He was looking at the Moabs as well, think Ill tell him to get to XRS. Thanks guys thumb.gif