• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Core event may 30th

Hope this is appropriate......

Got a chance to go check out the CORE site to get another set of eyes and tires on the BIG rock course.I think they did a REALLY good job with the materials they had:awesomework: I really like the use of the logs....well done:awesomework:

The course is about right for this style of event......a little on the easy side for a comp buggy on stickies BUT I "feel" it'll be a challenge for "most" truggies/juggies/modded rigs on 36-40" tires.Some will skate through and most others will have problems..IMO.Could be made harder but then the carnage levle will be HIGH and SLOW the whole thing down.....that was my .02:cool:

I looked at the mud bog courses from a SAFE DISTANCE........:redneck:

There is a "shallow" one and a DEEP one..........both looked like TOTAL nightmares:D I think the deep one had about a four foot vertical wall on the out side......good luck with that:redneck:

My favorite part was the obstacle course....sssoooooo FUN:awesomework:
Heres a little tip.......AIR INTO the tire pit.......good times:awesomework:

Should be an awsome event :awesomework:

No reply yet..

Who do i have to contact? I signed up at the swapmeet and still have not got a call yet.. Any info would help, thanks

RC cource

we are building a RC cource for all to race on. If you are coming out bring your RC out and play on the cource.

Got my "Official" invite in the mail last night :awesomework:

question however; do you have to be present at the awards to win? I would love to stay if I could, but that will depend on a 1yr old and a 3yr old and a wife that will most likely be chasing after them a majority of the day....

not that I plan on winning anything, but there is always the dream :D

Got my "Official" invite in the mail last night :awesomework:

question however; do you have to be present at the awards to win? I would love to stay if I could, but that will depend on a 1yr old and a 3yr old and a wife that will most likely be chasing after them a majority of the day....

not that I plan on winning anything, but there is always the dream :D

Is there a winner, or an award at an event such as this?

:flipoff: still waiting to hear how big the concrete pad for burnouts will be?????? I want to do a 4 wheel 31 inch tire meltdown :cool:

the last time it was big enough for a few guy's to do 4 tire burnoffs, I would assume it's the same pad.

Is there a winner, or an award at an event such as this?
Just trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each event. Sure its not cash, but the look cook on the book shelf.

Its all for fun anyway :awesomework: but I did do an event in the past that I'm pretty sure I placed at, but couldn't be there for the end so I never heard anything. "must be present to win" kind of thing.

Do you have to be present to get yer trophy?

EDIT: what are the tire classes?

Last edited: