• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

couple new pics with the new tires....

wow, kinda a harsh crowd in here. i use the truck for daily driving and would love to take it mudding all the time but i don't always have time to do it and don't know all the places to go. i bought the truck with the 39.5's and the sas done already. with the d44 and d60. it works just fine for me and has worked great in the couple times i have taken it in mud. and i havn't snapped a axle from that either. i deff. am not building a rock crawler, its just a big truck that i can use every day and take it out and have fun with it also. until i finish my blazer then i wont be doing anything crazy with this truck. thanks for the compliments for those that did....

well i like it i thnk they are just mad becuse they could'nt get there ass up in it:beer: :awesomework:

If dude with said truck is some sorta MUD BOGGER then he should go to a mud bogger bbs where they'll be stoked on his "wheeler"

last time I checked this was North West Wheelers, not North West Buggies.:rolleyes:

wheeler is a vague term, and his truck is baddass. I for one would like to see more folks with balls run sum big rubber instead of some stupidass 20+inch rims. Just my .02

things are lookin up, there was a new member on 42s on a dodge recently also.:beer:

a :rb: cyclist making fun of a :rb: street truck? it fits like spandex.:awesomework:

No, That truck IS gay and pointless. Does the truck need 44's as much as i do for example. **** NO. Maybee for a 1/2 hour a year.

Anotherthing that annoys me. d44's and 44 inch tires. It screams STOOOOOOPID, or LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!

Anotherthing that annoys me. d44's and 44 inch tires. It screams STOOOOOOPID, or LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!

Thats exactly why it was built. I agree its not good for anything but looking at. Look at his post count, look at his sig. He doesnt have a dedicated wheeler. Most folks get lured into this sport by the magizines/carshows and like the looks of a lifted truck. My first truck was a lifted chevy, still have it. It had 40s and was the coolest thing I ever had till then. Its alot different now. Im sure you first rig was a d60 axled buggy, right?

I know the internet has influenced me more than anything, he will see.:cheer:

Untill then its alot better than driving a saturn, honda, pinto, minivan etc.:beer:

Untill then its alot better than driving a saturn, honda, pinto, minivan etc.:beer:

I DD the most ghetto Ford Festiva you have ever seen(really). I prefer to walk softly and carry a mighty ****in stick....not drive around in a raging ****in hardon thats good fer nuthin

i signed onto this forum to talk to people with the same interest and more local to me so i could go wheeling with, but if the majority of people are like those that deff. can't keep their comments to them self cause they know everything and their rigs are the best then i don't think i will be posting on here much more. not that it would be a loss or anything. no its not a rock crawler but who cares. i love the way my truck looks and thats all that really matters. yea i am new but you don't see me going into everyone elses topics and tell them that their trucks are gay or stupid. if you don't like it then don't say anything, is it that hard to resist it? if i wanted a rock crawler i would build one, but right now thats deff. not what i want to do, thats why i am building my blazer, to drive all the time but to also go do some trail riding. my truck does just fine right now with its drivetrain and its gonna stay like it for a while.

I think it is a good start sure a 60 would be better but who cares!!! run what you go brake it and go bigger! i would jump straight to the 2 1/2 tons and mob it! yea i would not go bigger on the lift you have now, i would trim to fit and add some finders.

i signed onto this forum to talk to people with the same interest and more local to me so i could go wheeling with, but if the majority of people are like those that deff. can't keep their comments to them self cause they know everything and their rigs are the best then i don't think i will be posting on here much more. not that it would be a loss or anything. no its not a rock crawler but who cares. i love the way my truck looks and thats all that really matters. yea i am new but you don't see me going into everyone elses topics and tell them that their trucks are gay or stupid. if you don't like it then don't say anything, is it that hard to resist it? if i wanted a rock crawler i would build one, but right now thats deff. not what i want to do, thats why i am building my blazer, to drive all the time but to also go do some trail riding. my truck does just fine right now with its drivetrain and its gonna stay like it for a while.

You suck!!! :looser:

(there, now put that on for your first layer of thick-skinnedness)

:;

Welcome.:awesomework: Did you post in the Introduction Section yet?

The safe zone of internet has failed you.

just to add my two cents....

blznnp is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet and I guarentee he's the kind of guy that would bend over backwards to help anyone on the trail in any way he possibly could. If you dont like his truck thats fine but there's plenty of "useless" trucks around here but thats how the owner wants thier truck so who cares? everyone starts somewhere and some have higher priorities then building the ultimate rig wether its a daily driver or a hardcore rock crawler.

I know my toyota is not exactly what I want but its within my means at this time and will be fun even if I cant run the hardest trails wherever I go wheelin.

Latest posts