• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

couple new pics with the new tires....

I like street trucks, used to have one . . . like this :kissmybutt:

P8280254-640.jpg

Wow what a bunch of ****ing hypocrits!!!!! dude your truck is yours do what you want, who cares what they say . your doing something right because everyone is haten... Rock on dude. nice ride not my style but its nice.:beer:

all of you were stupid noobs at 1 time, some still are
i watched most of you fail , some still do

What is that......a ten bolt front?

Point and laugh....point and laugh..........****in genious.:awesomework:

I had a 10 bolt in the front of my 54 for years (as a dd ), wore out a set of 38's and swapped to 42's and only broke 1 hub playing in the mud. If you don't drive like a fuktard (aka bounce it on the rocks wide open) it will work for what he wants to do. I'm sure he will swap out when he decides that's what it needs.:stirpot:

:haha:

Fight, fight.....the newbs and the vets......

The newbs don't win......we all jump in.

:rolleyes: :fawkdancesmiley:

I don't have a problem if you USE it! I just have an issue with all these lifted deisels i see running around as commuter cars...:eeek:

Thank you for USING it :awesomework: And ya, don't listen to people on here. They'll tell you running 39's on a dana 44 is a bad idea...or 36's on a dana 30 is a bad idea, or that S-10s don't wheel....err....:booo:

(for the record, I wanna get a VW pickup to drive around and haul stuff in!:redneck: )

I don't have a problem if you USE it! I just have an issue with all these lifted deisels i see running around as commuter cars...:eeek:

Thank you for USING it :awesomework: And ya, don't listen to people on here. They'll tell you running 39's on a dana 44 is a bad idea...or 36's on a dana 30 is a bad idea, or that S-10s don't wheel....err....:booo:

(for the record, I wanna get a VW pickup to drive around and haul stuff in!:redneck: )
Why do you care if someone else uses it or not? What does it have to do with you personally? Maybe nothing.

i signed onto this forum to talk to people with the same interest and more local to me so i could go wheeling with, but if the majority of people are like those that deff. can't keep their comments to them self cause they know everything and their rigs are the best then i don't think i will be posting on here much more. not that it would be a loss or anything. no its not a rock crawler but who cares. i love the way my truck looks and thats all that really matters. yea i am new but you don't see me going into everyone elses topics and tell them that their trucks are gay or stupid. if you don't like it then don't say anything, is it that hard to resist it? if i wanted a rock crawler i would build one, but right now thats deff. not what i want to do, thats why i am building my blazer, to drive all the time but to also go do some trail riding. my truck does just fine right now with its drivetrain and its gonna stay like it for a while.

Welcome to the forum and dont let the haters get you down. Most of these jackasses come on here and act all tough and **** because if they did at home their women would kick their asses and if at work they would get fired so they come onto the boards waving their dicks around like its some kind of razor sharp sword :haha: Its a nice truck for what it is :awesomework:

Most of these jackasses come on here and act all tough and **** because if they did at home their women would kick their asses and if at work they would get fired so they come onto the boards waving their dicks around like its some kind of razor sharp sword

QOTD material, too bad it's too long :haha: :haha:

and very well put Jim. :awesomework:

hey your truck looks good.. but the white spoke wheels have to go......... lots people on here are critics just brush it off... if you like your truck hey man thats all that matters..... lift it more do a 6 inch body lift then see what they say:haha: .........

People post stuff up on the internet for the world to see and then they get butt hurt cause people comment?

If people do not like being butt hurt then maybe they should stay away from the internet, just an idea.

so do you walk up to every person you see with a vehicle you dont like and tell them exactly what you think of it? If I had to bet on it I would bet that you dont say anything. I'm sure you just continue on with your day. Why cant that be done when you're online?

so do you walk up to every person you see with a vehicle you dont like and tell them exactly what you think of it? If I had to bet on it I would bet that you dont say anything. I'm sure you just continue on with your day. Why cant that be done when you're online?

That holds true for someone rollin down the street in their ride and stopping to ask what a complete stranger thinks about it?

Do you do that?

Why do it here?

To answer your question, no, I do not walk up to them, I just point and laugh.

I guess I missed the part of this thread where he asked you what you thought of his truck.

I guess I missed the part of this thread where he asked you what you thought of his truck.

Hmmmmmm...lets see.

He started a new thread and posted pics of his truck. Why do you suppose he did that?

I'm ragging on the guy truck, just commenting on how people get butt hurt on the internet because they intentionally draw attention to themselves.