• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

couple new pics with the new tires....

my point is why do people have to make rude comments just because its the internet? if you go to a truck show there's guarenteed to be trucks you dont like but nobody goes out of thier way to tell them its a gay POS. they are at that show to draw attention to thier truck arent they?

my point is why do people have to make rude comments just because its the internet? if you go to a truck show there's guarenteed to be trucks you dont like but nobody goes out of thier way to tell them its a gay POS. they are at that show to draw attention to thier truck arent they?

Maybe so, but this isn't a truck show...this isn't even real...it's the internet, or in other words, it's a dog & pony show and people will act accordingly.

Some bbs's are built on drama and bullshit and they prosper because of it, this is one of those places, kinda like Pirate but smaller and more local.

its a real truck posted by a real person and a really good person at that. To each his own I guess. some people like certian trucks and some people like to be rude because they dont have to see the person face to face.

and just to make sure you know, I'm not accusing you of doing this. I dont remember every post in thier thread or any other and havent seen you do it, I'm just makeing a general statement and I know it can sometimes be taken as being aimed at a certian person when that was not the intent.

44's on anything is :cool:

Mainly when you can beat the fawk out of the rig and not break stuff. I think the reaction here is based on the fact that the truck cant utilize the tire, Power, Axle and most likely gear wise. All it is is a tease. If it could own a 5 foot deep mud bog for a day it would be a different story.

damn! Where was I? I like the truck dude :awesomework: . I'd love to have another truck to just screw around with like that (I've always liked big lifted trucks). But the one I have robs enough money as is.

Fawk the rest of em.. They're pricks online but they don't do the same in person. Internet just brings out the best in people.

blznnp.....Just think of how badass it would be to get some pics or video of you straight owning a deep mudhole. :cool: You could really put these asshats in their place. :awesomework:

Your truck is nice.....just remember we all started someplace....you live and learn what works and what don't... If it makes you happy that is all that maters:awesomework:

I don't care what the truck can or can't do offroad as long as it isn't blocking the trail in front of me. My problem with trucks like this is the fact that their little more than useless on the road and dangerous to the public.
A waste of a perfectly good pickup and set of tires.
And if you don't think I would laugh in person you're mistaken.:haha:

What ring and pinion ratio is this truck running? :stirpot:

its got 4.88 gears.

i would love to get some video of it in some mud but i am new to the whole 4x4 thing don't know everywhere to go. thanks for the compliments.

Binder- do you know a kid named brandon that lives in port orchard and use to work at a metal fab shop?

I don't care what the truck can or can't do offroad as long as it isn't blocking the trail in front of me. My problem with trucks like this is the fact that their little more than useless on the road and dangerous to the public.
A waste of a perfectly good pickup and set of tires.
And if you don't think I would laugh in person you're mistaken.:haha:

you wouldnt have the tires on your buggy if it wasnt for trucks like this.:rolleyes: