• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

couple new pics with the new tires....

One can get "butthurt" (as they say) when one first starts posting in these forums (depending on the content of the post) but from what I've learned, any input (whether tactful or not) from Binder, Mauler, Bunk, Money and others is worth noting in the back of your mind. Most of the time, their criticism is quite valuable and may provide insight that you've either not thought of or just ignored in the past. I'd recommend thinking twice before posting and determine what it truly is that you're trying to accomplish through your post.

OR, you can just go ahead and post whatever you want but be ready for a VERY diverse set of responses, not all are going to be positive (as you've quickly found out).

:awesomework:
hey your truck looks good.. but the white spoke wheels have to go......... lots people on here are critics just brush it off... if you like your truck hey man thats all that matters..... lift it more do a 6 inch body lift then see what they say:haha: .........

Took the words out of my mouth.:awesomework: (THE LONE Tj) is always lookin for someone to go WHEELIN with. Locally perfered:rolleyes:, but I'm not scared to travel:cool: . Say the word and I'll be there DUDE.:awesomework:

i wish i knew his last name but i don't, just wondering if you know of him, i know his uncle is in the snort group

One can get "butthurt" (as they say) when one first starts posting in these forums (depending on the content of the post) but from what I've learned, any input (whether tactful or not) from Binder, Mauler, Bunk, Money and others is worth noting in the back of your mind. Most of the time, their criticism is quite valuable and may provide insight that you've either not thought of or just ignored in the past. I'd recommend thinking twice before posting and determine what it truly is that you're trying to accomplish through your post.

OR, you can just go ahead and post whatever you want but be ready for a VERY diverse set of responses, not all are going to be positive (as you've quickly found out).

:cool:

hah, it's one thing to have opinions leaning one way or the other, it's another to be a dickhead while doing it. They just get off on being pricks. I really don't see a point in it. Just shows they have other issues in their lives and have to take it out on others..

Why do you care if someone else uses it or not? What does it have to do with you personally? Maybe nothing.

I simply wanted to know what he planned on doing with the rig. Rock crawl, mall crawl, truck shows, drag racing, pimping ho's, whatever. Some people have different purposes for their rigs? so long as they USE it, it's all good.:awesomework:

Like I said, I don't like the diesel (or gas, but typically diesel) guys that lift their trucks to high heaven and waste perfectly good big tires on the road, to and from work... there is no point to it, get a camry:rolleyes:

If he used it to commute to and from work, then it would be dumb. I am very utilitarian, use what you have for what you made/bought it for. i have a car for commuting, I have a truck for fun and hauling junk around. Not the other way around....well..... the VW has seen it's share of hauling junk.:redneck: :haha: :haha: :haha:

there is no point to it, get a camry:rolleyes:

If he used it to commute to and from work, then it would be dumb. I am very utilitarian, use what you have for what you made/bought it for. i have a car for commuting, I have a truck for fun and hauling junk around. Not the other way around....well..... the VW has seen it's share of hauling junk.:redneck: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I don't like driving cars.... at all. maybe he doesn't either. God forbid i'm not exactly like someone on this board and choose to do something different. what do you use for a tow rig? If it's not like my truck, you're an idiot.. How about that?

hah, it's one thing to have opinions leaning one way or the other, it's another to be a dickhead while doing it. They just get off on being pricks. I really don't see a point in it. Just shows they have other issues in their lives and have to take it out on others..

Coming from a dedicated wheeler.

I don't like driving cars.... at all. maybe he doesn't either. God forbid i'm not exactly like someone on this board and choose to do something different. what do you use for a tow rig? If it's not like my truck, you're an idiot.. How about that?

That's fine, I'm just pounding sand here, :fawkdancesmiley: It's my opinion, what do you care. :redneck: I don't care if you're not like me, in fact I am very glad you are not like me.:haha: (it would make for a very bad situation for the world to have two of me)

I don't have anything to tow, so i don't have a big deisel, I will prolly have a little truck bed trailer ot tow but other than that, prolly nothing.

If you don't own a car, you're an idiot, how do you like THEM apples?!?!:haha: :haha: :haha:

How do you figure that?

let me guesse your tires sidewall must say SUPER ROCKER, not SUPER SWAMPER.

Interco tires is around today because of jamboree trucks from the last thirty years. All mud tire brands owe their heritage to the SS TSL.

It wasnt untill a few years ago that there were rock specific tires.

Interco tires is around today because of jamboree trucks from the last thirty years. All mud tire brands owe their heritage to the SS TSL.

And jamboree trucks from the last 30 years looked like this one? It wasn't that many years ago a truck with 35" tires was big.......None the less it doesn't matter. We have to live in the here and now. Here and now it's dangerous to innocent people for trucks like that one to be driving around on the public highway.

its also dangerous to have sport bikes that do over 200mph, cell phones, women putting on makeup, eating and driving ect ect ect. its a dangerous world out there.

And jamboree trucks from the last 30 years looked like this one? It wasn't that many years ago a truck with 35" tires was big.......None the less it doesn't matter. We have to live in the here and now. Here and now it's dangerous to innocent people for trucks like that one to be driving around on the public highway.

you must live in the jeep world, 35s? your kidding, right? I had 44s ten years ago, boughtem from a guy whohad them sitting around for 5 years.
I must be blind, I though Bob Chandler had sum 44s in the seventies, groundhawgs to be correct. TSL now owns groundhawg. Hell Odie had a toyota on 44s 20 years ago. you know, back when eveybody had a buggy.:rolleyes: :corn:

Its the local police that keep big rubber from being popular in wash. Go to the portland CL and see how many sets of big rubber are for sale VS the wash board.

its also dangerous to have sport bikes that do over 200mph, cell phones, women putting on makeup, eating and driving ect ect ect. its a dangerous world out there.

I agree. It's not dangerous to have a bike that will go 200 MPH it's dangerous to drive said bike faster than you can control.....All of the said actions will get a simillar reaction from me.

Actualy it would be ground hawgs and gumbo monster muders. Way before swampers were even a dream. However the point is valid it was buy all means the big trucks that started the big tire market and the emulation that followed.

you must live in the jeep world, 35s? your kidding, right? I had 44s ten years ago, boughtem from a guy whohad them sitting around for 5 years.

Yeah it happened but no it wasn't common. The few trucks that had 44's back then most certainly didn't keep interco in business.

Latest posts