• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

COURAGEOUS A MUST SEE!!!

showtime33

It's Hell "Without Jesus"
I usually don't do lotta movies unless there busted knuckle or madram11, but watched movie Courageous and have to say it's the best movie I've ever seen period. Encourage all dads, grandads, or dads to be to watch it. You can get it at Wal-mart, and it's worth the purchase!! thumb.gif

Ya the actors are not so called professionals. Turns out they just a group of people from a church in Atlanta Georgia. I believe the message comes across clear. Believe all daddy's need to see it.

Solid film with a great message. Great production for non actors and mostly volonteers from Georgia.
Watched it tonight

This movie is made by the same group that did "Fireproof". That was a good movie too, esp the message. Acting wasn't that great, but i knew that ahead of time. Glad to see this about "Courageous", been looking forward to watching it.

They also did the movie Facing the Giants. I am looking forward to getting a chance to see this movie since their movies always make me think.

Haven't seen any of their others, but everyone has said acting and production quality is years ahead in this one.

I have watched all of their movies and have cried during all of them. I have 4 daughters and a step son so this one hit close.
Fireproof
Flywheel
Facing the Giants
Courageous

5 precious little ones here too. 4 girls n a boy!! One other movie although it wouldn't made by them but well worth watching is " faith like potatoes ". Based on true story......it's hard to find time to watch movies with 5 small ones but the message is powerful in all of them. Flywheel was first, very low budget, come outta there own pockets. Then Facing the Giants, then Fireproof, then best yet "Courageous "

FLYWHEEL was first and all volunteer and outta pocket.$$ so don't expect a lot far as picture quality and acting. But the message will still have a great impact :dblthumb:

My church (Belgreen Baptist) bought the movie and the liscence to show it to a large group. We will be showing it to the comunity saturday night. Everyone is welcome! :popcorn:

i watched it last night, very good movie, fireproof is great to and the entire fireproof movie is on YouTube.

Another one that wasn't by them ,but very good is "Soul Surfer". About the girl who was really good in surfing competition and then had her arm bitten off by a shark. Has a strong message for strength and positive role modeling after enduring a tragedy as well as how we as parents can help our kids find the strength in themselves.