• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

COURAGEOUS A MUST SEE!!!

I bought the movie and watched it with the family and it was EXCELLENT I challenge any of you fathers, fathers to be, or any of you with children to see it. This was all about REAL life happenings and how you need to sometimes take a step back and evaluate what really matters to you. A+++ :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
I bought the movie and watched it with the family and it was EXCELLENT I challenge any of you fathers, fathers to be, or any of you with children to see it. This was all about REAL life happenings and how you need to sometimes take a step back and evaluate what really matters to you. A+++ :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:
[/quoteI agree 100%......let a Guy at work borrow it and watch it, told me every man we work with needs to see it.

showtime33 said:
CHASMAN9 said:
[/quoteI agree 100%......let a Guy at work borrow it and watch it, told me every man we work with needs to see it.

Yes, I would agree with that statement. :dblthumb:

I've seen all of the movies from these guys and think sometimes the small time actors and towns in the films hit home more.. Next on the list is Fifth Quarter, heard it is great....