• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Craigslist app 99 problems...

Jesus you bunch of ****ing I-nazis. Lol. I've had the same iPhone for over 3 years with no problems. Y'all get all ass sore about the ****. :wtflol:

I found a 3rd party Clist app, works great. Actually like it better than the official Clist app.

And apple feels like crayons and coloring book to me after having a Galaxy for so long. No offense.

I HAVE A I PHONE AND CRAIGSLIST STILL SUX MOST OF THE TIME SERIOUS CRASHING ISSUES AND GOES TO BLANK SCREEN WHEN YOU GO TO ADD PHOTOS :****:

5BrothersFabrication said:
I found a 3rd party Clist app, works great. Actually like it better than the official Clist app.

And apple feels like crayons and coloring book to me after having a Galaxy for so long. No offense.
Can you post a link for the app please.

Ive had good luck just using the mobile version thru chrome...screw those apps. Create a shortcut to your home page and be done

All joking and ball busting aside I don't use the app either. It suck on anything. I use my browser on my phone and my ipad and I use my ipad every day for everything. I have the app installed but it does kick out of it repeatedly. It's an app problem not a phone problem.