• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crashfab'd minivan from hell!

Look--front shock do hicky :D I made a simple mount at the body and ended up having to mount the lower part of the shock on the link.

zj40.jpg

zj41.jpg

And here it sits. Its almost verticle and no more bouncy bouncy bounc :D

zj42.jpg

Unfortunately I am still waitng for hiems so I went and used a couple of worn ones I had so I could get it setup and once the new ones arive I will set up the alignment and do the hydro assist.

zj43.jpg

Sorry for the rant, pic made my blood boil!
Sweet build so far, very clean looking.
Looks like it will flex as well as it will ride.
:D
No bent front tube on the axle after a new R&P.
Remember me now?

Last edited:
sidekicker said:
Sorry for the rant, pic made my blood boil!
Sweet build so far, very clean looking.
Looks like it will flex as well as it will ride.
:D
No bent front tube on the axle after a new R&P.
Remember me now?

No prob dude. Kelly also took a hard hit from him but oh well--what can you do..

I think I remember ya but not 100%

Kelly said:
I've told you more then a few times Paulie....I dont want to come over and watch broke back mountian, I'm sorry, I just don't swing that way :flipoff:
swingin it with someone else....thats messed up

Real steering, and shocks?! Holy ****, is this really my jeep? :flipoff:

And Paulie, don't worry, I got you a sweet San Fransico thong :flipoff:

Hey Kelly resend me that steering info--I musta deleted that PM...

Also any idea on the rear yoke?

crash said:
Hey Kelly resend me that steering info--I musta deleted that PM...

Also any idea on the rear yoke?

Haven't even been to my house yet.....but I will asap. Yoke should be at my house, I'll get it up to you (along with the tires) ASAP.

crash said:
Look--front shock do hicky :D I made a simple mount at the body and ended up having to mount the lower part of the shock on the link.

zj40.jpg

zj41.jpg

And here it sits. Its almost verticle and no more bouncy bouncy bounc :D

zj42.jpg

Sarg called me while I was in Cali just to let me know my shocks were upside down :flipoff:

crash said:
are the track bar and drag link different angles? hard to tell. or is bump steer just not an issue because your gonna go hydro asist? just cerious.

edit: by the way, excellent work mike!

BY "textbook" its a lil low but I would have to sacrafice strength to raise it or clearance to drop it on the frame side...

Wooohooo, dropped off the grooved tires mounted on the beadlocks, and the yoke with the crashmaster today :clappy: