• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crashfab'd minivan from hell!

Kelly said:
Yey!! :clappy: :clappy:

Any other good news?

Ya I painted the drive shaft also :flipoff:

Still waiting for steering stuff and heading tomorrow to get the rear drive shaft parts and a nut for the yoke on the SYE kit.

crash said:
Ya I painted the drive shaft also :flipoff:

Still waiting for steering stuff and heading tomorrow to get the rear drive shaft parts and a nut for the yoke on the SYE kit.

Sweet....I might be able to score some heims from a good friend if thoes don't show Mike....

Looks good Kelly. I don't know if you remember me or not. I was the guy who was at Kens one time (blue TJ) getting rocker guards made/installed. Then that Chris guy came over with a beat to **** cherokee that we swapped a bunch of parts from that one to his running XJ at the time.. If that even rings a bell.. Your Jeep is looking a lot better than it did in Ken's yard.

I remember you..... The Jeep has turned out amazing, Crash's work is perfect.... I couldn't be happier....you got a toyota now??

Yeah. A toyota I know absolutely nothing about. Repair manual finally came in. So, I've got it right here and am looking at random things. I got so manythings I want/need to do to this thing. Number one right now though is a new tranny. So, I have to identify somehow what the hell it is that I have in here. I'm crawling under it Saturday and gonna do a lot of looking. Soon as I get that tranny replaced, I'll be ready to lift and lock it as well as start collecting parts for the axle swap. Front of course..

robert said:
Yeah. A toyota I know absolutely nothing about. Repair manual finally came in. So, I've got it right here and am looking at random things. I got so manythings I want/need to do to this thing. Number one right now though is a new tranny. So, I have to identify somehow what the hell it is that I have in here. I'm crawling under it Saturday and gonna do a lot of looking. Soon as I get that tranny replaced, I'll be ready to lift and lock it as well as start collecting parts for the axle swap. Front of course..

Just remember robert use the areas here for asking questions--there are a few guys here besides myself that are willing to help with answers...

Then again, even without your assist, your right forearm should be strong enough by now to muscle those 38s around :flipoff:

Latest posts