• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawl Rally WindRock Videos

Cole

The Crawl Rally at WindRock was pretty epic. The new hill they cut was insane, and was really a bounty hill instead of a race hill. I would compare this hill to ShowTime at Superlift except maybe a tad harder.

Here are the couple of videos I have so far.

TC was the only one to climb it, and he absolutely thrashed his buggy.
TIM CAMERON CLIMBS INSANE HILL IN SHOWTIME 2.0

Bubba Bacon took one wild ride down the hill and smacked a tree hard. Thankfully after a quick trip to the hospital he checked out fine.

BUBBA BACON VIOLENT CRASH, One of the Worst Rock Bouncer crashes ever

Bout time he but a beat down on that thing... :****: What was the comment he made about the rearsteer? Hard to make out in the video for me.

Glad to see Bubba was ok, friend sent me a video yesterday and had no info to go with it.

Maybe it's just me, but the everyone of these drivers afterwards looked like they had just been to war! SO glad everyone came out alright. When Travis doesn't want to talk, something big just went down. Richie was speechless. Way to go all out guys!

That hill was one of the worst ive seen. It got dug out so bad at the top it made for a vertical climb!! I believe 31 drivers signed up for the climb but only about 15 attempted it.

Ritchie's buggy needs more drop out of the axles, watch the videos and you will see that they do not move downward at all when the tires come off the ground, then watch tc's buggy and you will see his tires trying to drop out and stay on the ground. I bet if they loosen up the tractors suspension it wouldn't always turtle up.
And that hill had to be steep for bacons rig to be able to turn a full rotation in the air. Screw that Them boys either have big ol nuts or no sense at all, not sure which Tho, but I will throw a big golf clap to them for trying it.

And that hill had to be steep for bacons rig to be able to turn a full rotation in the air. Screw that Them boys either have big ol nuts or no sense at all, not sure which Tho, but I will throw a big golf clap to them for trying it.

That hill was straight up NASTY, a true bounty hill for sure

bdillon2372 said:

That hill was straight up NASTY, a true bounty hill for sure
Tumbling through all the broken branches and logs is what would freak me out. Getting impaled would suck!