• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawl Rally WindRock Videos

At the beginning of the event there were alot more trees to stop rollovers. I was really suprised the size of trees that got knocked over. They even had to cut some trees to get a few guys off the hill

Intersteing to see a 44" Bogger revival. Parts finally available that will hold up to them?

Yah but to me it didn't look like boggers were hooking very good? Did anyone run cut turf tires or ag tires? I wasn't there but it looked like the dirt was super loose? Edit and as always awesome videos guys!

So the "Rock buggy yard sale" video has me wondering. Is there a tech inspection before rigs are allowed to attempt a hill like this in a race?

poolman said:
Hell ya !!! :popcorn: :popcorn: :woot: :woot:

I think the list of drivers would be pretty big if they werent affraid of another bubba bacon roll to the bottom. Just throwing this out there as a safety idea but would it be possible to string some steel cables between the trees on the right side of the hill in different places to help stop the buggies from flipping to the bottom?

highrolrcustoms said:
I think the list of drivers would be pretty big if they werent affraid of another bubba bacon roll to the bottom. Just throwing this out there as a safety idea but would it be possible to string some steel cables between the trees on the right side of the hill in different places to help stop the buggies from flipping to the bottom?

That's a dam good idea if you ask me! How many buggys competed?

That looks to me like the toughest bounty hill since the AOP 15 grand one a couple years ago? Was it? Post up more videos guys awesome!

poolman said:
That looks to me like the toughest bounty hill since the AOP 15 grand one a couple years ago? Was it? Post up more videos guys awesome!

If believe 31 signed up but only about 15 attempted it. Rest backed out due to safety concerns. The hill climb started around 10 and it took til around 4pm just to run 15 due to the difficult recoveries.

highrolrcustoms said:

I will probably catch flack for this but I strongly disagree. Hills like this is what separates the drivers.

and NO I would never attempt a hill like that because I know I don't belong on something like that. I would rather run 80-90mph through 3' whoops than climb something like that.

1tonyj said:
So the "Rock buggy yard sale" video has me wondering. Is there a tech inspection before rigs are allowed to attempt a hill like this in a race?
..Run what ya brung we were 1 of 15 that hit the hill yes Allen broke but it was a straight up wall atleast 12 ft high & for old school setup least he had the Balls to hit it..No need to inspect they all break

CagedYota865 said:
..Run what ya brung we were 1 of 15 that hit the hill yes Allen broke but it was a straight up wall atleast 12 ft high & for old school setup least he had the Balls to hit it..No need to inspect they all break

I hear ya. I run An Old school Set Up also. Was just curious. And yeah...balls way bigger than mine!

Cole, be honest with me man! What are my chances of climbing this in the old Zuk? I mean, all I got to do is suck down the front winch! :woot: