• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CRAWL Southern Readers Ride July 2nd.

ILL BE THERE TO TRY OUT THE MOTOR, PROBALLY GONNA HAVE A COULPE OF BUDDIES BRING THERE BUGGIES TOO.... SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT TIME
:driving:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
We will be there! Might need a ride if someone has an open seat?
You don't really have to have a seat at Mayhem,you can drive a car to the bottom of every hill.

Plan on trying to make this, this place is Nasty, I had the privilege of riding there once before and you better bring some spares!!

tbacon38 said:
Supposedly CRAWL Magazine is going to be there hosting a hill climb challenge on July 2nd, I have seen it on pirate4x4 and Facebook didn't know if anybody else has heard the same thing going to pay 1000 to win. I have been there a couple times great park. Didn't know if we could camp and party for the 4th or what the deal was. Let me know if anybody knows anything bout it.
[/quote Okay, Little T posted July 2 and some else posted July 22nd. I take it that July 2nd is right?

Cole said:
Plan on trying to make this, this place is Nasty, I had the privilege of riding there once before and you better bring some spares!!

Maybe this time it will be a little drier. That place was nasty when it was wet. :****:

where is this place ,just trying to get an idea how far it is from my house ,may be there.

kennyWayne said:
where is this place ,just trying to get an idea how far it is from my house ,may be there.

From Silicoga, go north. Google up Monteagle Tn, and it's about 30 minutes from there. Been there, great place, you will love it. :****:

john deere buggy will be there for this is my home town, all i can say is bryan cole has alot of work to do on it this week , gray rock ( or my lack of driving skills ) was tough on my ride this weekend.