• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crazy Drive to Work

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
So there I am cruising down 65 South to work with the buggy in tow when all of a sudden I look up and see a tire falling from the sky at about 30ft. Holy ****, it almost fawking landing on me. :eek: Guy in a work truck last his rear tire/wheel, I saw him on the shoulder going my direction after the incident. There was also a wreck at the spot in the other direction, so I am not sure if it jumped the median and hit the car which sent it back across to our side in the air or what. I was in the middle lane, there was a truck in the left lane about even with my trailer who took a direct winshield, hood and roof hit from the tire. Talking about a bad day. It ruined his fawking truck. I don't know how the tire got so high. It was literally like watching a pop fly, but trying to run out from underneath it instead of catching it. Freaky as hell!

A couple of years ago I was following Pat and his spare fell off the trailer. It must have bounced atleast 20 or 30 feet in the air. Luckily it landed on the shoulder and bounced into the ditch. Definately a scary situation.

fawk! INCOMING!!!!

I lost a 32" one night back in the day, it went nearly a quarter miles, cleared a huge embankment, a fence, two rows of cars on a dealer lot, and smashed into the "A" piller on a Silohette mini-van in the 3rd row. I'm talking concave crush, windshield and passenger door top part. Once I finally found it I rolled it back and reinstalled stealing lugnuts from the other corners.
The dealer though, ha, they were prolly like WTF, how did this car get smashed to fawk in the middle of the lot.

I have seen tires fly off on Nascar races and they bounce wicked high. They have had some get up in the stands before. That is crazy Matt. Glad it did not take out the buggy thumb.gif

Yeah I was lucky to be in the middle lane if not the buggy would of taken a direct hit. I guess it is sad that not fawking up the buggy was the ony thing on my mind! The best part was the truck that lost was pulled on the shoulder looking at the brake drum on the ground like WTF? I said, I hope you did not tighten those lugs yourself numbnuts!!!!

bigsilly said:
I have seen tires fly off on Nascar races and they bounce wicked high. They have had some get up in the stands before. That is crazy Matt. Glad it did not take out the buggy thumb.gif

I can see it now----Joel in the stands with his winston cup radio headphones, cut-off flannel shirt, yelling "leeeffffft LEEEEFT!" with a busch lite in his hand... thumb.gif

Ya matt u lucked out... that ****'s dangerous, coulda killed somebody.

Not the same, but similar. On the way back form Gulfport a few years ago my dads shifter come off his bike wile we were running about 80 and starte pinging off the highway. If I wouldn't have been paying attention I would have took a shifter to the head which probably would have hurt. :'(