• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cruze in style

My little commuter is a Pontiac G6, it gets right around 30mpg. It has been a great car so far, drive it 140 miles a day back and forth to work.

I have mostly drove 98-03 Honda Civics. They get 38-40 mpgs pretty much always and aren't that bad to work on. The 01 I currently have I spent the most on and I gave $2800 for it with under 100k miles. Insurance is higher than giraffe love box here in Mississippi so it keeps me from buying anything of value. I drive 62 miles one way to work and work atleast 5 days a week. So the miles add up pretty quick. 45 of those miles are on Natchez Trace, so if you know anything about it you know the deer usually get my car before they have time to break down.

civicmindedex79 said:
I have mostly drove 98-03 Honda Civics. They get 38-40 mpgs pretty much always and aren't that bad to work on. The 01 I currently have I spent the most on and I gave $2800 for it with under 100k miles. Insurance is higher than giraffe love box here in Mississippi so it keeps me from buying anything of value. I drive 62 miles one way to work and work atleast 5 days a week. So the miles add up pretty quick. 45 of those miles are on Natchez Trace, so if you know anything about it you know the deer usually get my car before they have time to break down.
I used to live in French Camp, and would take the Trace to work. Hit a few deer and an owl. Lol

Dirt700 said:
I used to live in French Camp, and would take the Trace to work. Hit a few deer and an owl. Lol

Those owls are horrible. See them sitting on the bridge railings all the time. It is hard to imagine how big those things get while flying and spread out. Scare the crap out of you when your headlights are mostly **** and not bright. :eek: :eek: