• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CSC Fab Buggy Build

gomer pyle said:
have you had it on the dyno yet? i have heard that rocks rob alot of hp on the rollers. i was going to do mine but i couldn't find any rollers wide enough :dunno:
im sure they do, thats alot of rotating patlrts. I hope the dyno at Prochassis is wide enough, if not i cna turn the wheels around on the rear.

FroggF350 said:
2011-05-20_19-13-47_7.jpg

looks like a big ol Catfish swallowed a Ninja turtle! :flipoff1:

Looks badass man! can't wait to see it get beat on!

NOVI FED COUPE said:
How you like the art carr shifter?? Thinking about changing over to one in the buggy I bought.
Its a good shifter, but they went of business. U can call 1800- art-carr and get one i think. When i bought mine they sent me a cheaper cable and it fell apart, so i had to order a new one for $80+$60 shipping, because the place i bought it from went out of business.

I got to drive it around the drive way this evening, but i still got to put on the skid plate and mount the gauges, they are wired up just not mounted. I thought about bringing anyway, but I want it to be right before i get it out.

I sold my air shocks today so I can upgrade to coil overs. I need a lil info from yall...
My buggy should weigh between 4000 and 4300 pounds. RKeys weighed in around 4700, and my chassis is similar without body panels and rear steer.
Im wondering if the 2.0 would work or if i should go for the 2.5???

if I were going to put coilovers on my rig again, I would get the 2.5s................why, I have no idea. haha :****: prolly cuz all the KOH guys run them. :wtflol:

1TONZR2 said:
if I were going to put coilovers on my rig again, I would get the 2.5s................why, I have no idea. haha :****: prolly cuz all the KOH guys run them. :wtflol:
Maybe I should should just go ahead and install a spare tire rack on the back along with a GPS system and Jeep JK grill so I can get Pirate's approval.

FroggF350 said:
Maybe I should should just go ahead and install a spare tire rack on the back along with a GPS system and Jeep JK grill so I can get Pirate's approval.

:gay: :puke:

Looks good sitting in the driveway loller.gif

I cant wait to borrow it :****: :woot: :woot: :driving: hitit ;D

CSCFab said:
We get Budget YJ behind the seat and CSC Fab is sure to get some buisness. :driving:

would love to see some pics of other projects you have going.

You guys have done an awesome job on rkeys, and this one.

xjpaddler said:
would love to see some pics of other projects you have going.

You guys have done an awesome job on rkeys, and this one.
We have a few builds going right now. I will be posting more pics soon. Here is one thats about to go to its new owner, he just wanted a rolling chassis.
2011-09-22_16-43-57_100.jpg

2011-09-22_16-43-36_958.jpg

2011-09-22_16-43-07_105.jpg

FroggF350 said:
We have a few builds going right now. I will be posting more pics soon. Here is one thats about to go to its new owner, he just wanted a rolling chassis.
2011-09-22_16-43-57_100.jpg

2011-09-22_16-43-36_958.jpg

2011-09-22_16-43-07_105.jpg

Frog, thanks for posting these, you just made the owners day. Looks really good. You guys are gonna have to make a trip to Twig and do some wheeling.

xjpaddler said:
Frog, thanks for posting these, you just made the owners day. Looks really good. You guys are gonna have to make a trip to Twig and do some wheeling.
We plan to come up there sometime soon. I didnt want to get too far from the house with mine until I make sure everything is working like it should be.
Labronn is itching to build a rig for him to drive, but the shop is really busy right now. :spin: