• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CSC Fab Buggy Build

Finally got this thing runnin. Ive been workin on it off and on for a week or so, and almost give up on my fuel injection set up, then I found a wire unplugged that fed my MSD box. I plugged it in and she fired up right away. This F.I. set up was very easy to install and tune. Randall, I have to take it back to CSC Fab to adjust the shocks and it should be ready by this weekend. As long as I can get away from work for a few hours we may try to take it somewhere for a shakedown run. Maybe MSORP or Morris Mtn.
Ford 408 1st start up Powerjection III Fuel injection

FroggF350 said:
Finally got this thing runnin. Ive been workin on it off and on for a week or so, and almost give up on my fuel injection set up, then I found a wire unplugged that fed my MSD box. I plugged it in and she fired up right away. This F.I. set up was very easy to install and tune. Randall, I have to take it back to CSC Fab to adjust the shocks and it should be ready by this weekend. As long as I can get away from work for a few hours we may try to take it somewhere for a shakedown run. Maybe MSORP or Morris Mtn.
Ford 408 1st start up Powerjection III Fuel injection
i cant go this weekend but i can go the 11

Its not gonna be ready by this weekend. My exhaust guy cant get to it until Sunday. I still have to build a bracket for the idler pully, if not the belt will slip on the crank. Ive been working on it for the past 2 days trying to get all the pullys lined up right, I tried a mechanical water pump but it doesnt line up with all the other brackets Ive made so the only other options are run a 2 V-belt set up or put an idler pulley on it. Since I already have the other pullys then im going that route.

msorp would love for ya to come and ride tat new ride, urs and randall's both are sweet,props to csc fab for some fine work.

5BrothersFabrication said:
What is your firewall and floorpan made out of? Think it'd be legal for WEROCK? :driving:
Firewall is sheet metal and floors are aluminum. The console is fiberglass with bed-liner. I dont know anything about WEROCK or the rules... :dunno:

scottlang said:
msorp would love for ya to come and ride tat new ride, urs and randall's both are sweet,props to csc fab for some fine work.
Thanks for the comps. Randall and I both want to get together for a ride soon. My work schedule is crazy during the summer months, but we will work it out in the next couple of weeks to get some riding in. I have only been to msorp one time, so I dont know my way around at all. Im sure somebody will be there to point me in the right direction :spin:

FroggF350 said:
Im sure somebody will be there to point me in the right direction :spin:

There is no right direction. Every where you look theres something to play on. :****:

Mr. Lang is a hell of a good guy too. I ran out out/low of gas on bad egg. He was nice enough to let me have what he had in a can. Thought I was gonna have to fight him to get him to let me pay for it. He's hard headed, but a good dude. ;D

zukiscott said:
You plannin on gettin in WEROCK :dunno:.............. ???
I havent said anything about it, someone mentioned it in an earlier post. I dont know anything about WEROCK, but it sounds interesting. I dont really have time to enter another racing series. I could probly give up racing the Rzr cause I know I will enjoy my buggy more. It doesnt come with a warrenty and costs way more to fix... Who knows Im always up for a race

Not sure with with the new fuel injection, it should be right at 550 at the crank. I will get get it dynoed soon as i can if it isnt too wide for the rollers.

Thanks man. Im working so much its killing me, I cant get nothing done on this thing. I hope to button up the exhust and prime all the fluids by the end of the week, then get it on te dyno to make sure everything is still in tune with the engine. :driving:

have you had it on the dyno yet? i have heard that rocks rob alot of hp on the rollers. i was going to do mine but i couldn't find any rollers wide enough :dunno: