• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CSC Fab Twisted Forty Rig

KINGSNAKE said:
Hey everybody, Mahan said hey to me...oh man I just don't know what to say. maybe he will say hey later to me.. that wouls be great.
Maybe we'll get to hear from the "FAMOUS" Randall Key! molaugh molaugh molaugh

I am so glad my fan club is growing , first THE C. SMITH and now THE KING SNAKE man thats two big names, i am beside my self... :flipgotcha: molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

KINGSNAKE said:
paintsdash.jpg

what about the rig here in the background? Looks pretty clean, what's the scoop on it??? :dunno: any specs?

Mahan said:
I am so glad my fan club is growing , first THE C. SMITH and now THE KING SNAKE man thats two big names, i am beside my self... :flipgotcha: molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

Woohoo, where do I sign up for this fuster cluck? :flipoff1:

CHASMAN9 said:
Woohoo, where do I sign up for this fuster cluck? :flipoff1:
I'll PM you the documents for you to sign. :flipoff1: Then the club members will have to have a meeting to vote you in! molaugh molaugh molaugh

DAMN GOOD to see you out riding at RBD Labronn :dblthumb:

HEY MAHAN , next time we go ride you need to sighn the hood of my zuk so I can sell it on cregs list on day :****:

;D

kmcminn said:
Randy where are the videos of this thing in action.

Cole was nice enough to not post it on tub rock because it sucked oil thru the pcv system and look like crap, we back down and Chris pull the pcv out and told me it was missing a part that goes in it so the next time we pulled up on it we had it turned up and it blowed to pcv out of the hole and blowed oil all over the rig :puke:

so I went to get the part down the road and the parts store didn't have it so we just came on home.