• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CSC Fab Twisted Forty Rig

If I trully have this gift then I need to find customers with alot more money. Ha Ha. Iam starting on me a rig after thanksgiving one way or another so I can get out of shop and have fun. Cant wait.

CSCFab said:
If I trully have this gift then I need to find customers with alot more money. Ha Ha. Iam starting on me a rig after thanksgiving one way or another so I can get out of shop and have fun. Cant wait.

Hell, if you haven't seen any chassis money yet, you take ole Red out any time you want. Just gotta tack the shifter back on and top off the tranny fluid. :****: :dblthumb:

Hell, if you haven't seen any chassis money yet, you take ole Red out any time you want. Just gotta tack the shifter back on and top off the tranny fluid.

someone should wheel the sweet red sled! its ashamed shes sittin idle :woot: booyang

KINGSNAKE said:
Thanks Guys.
CSC has built me a killer rig, if it had not been for Labron working with me and working to built a top notch rig I would not have this nice of rig.

They will be some picture posted in a few days, it still needs a few more details to be complete for some good ones so I'm going to wait on pic for now. Sorry

Need to spend some more money on the motor before it's ready to ride and that has noting to do with Labron so going to maybe pick it up this weekend and bring it back and wait till I can free up some of that.

Oh Labon has this way about him not sure what it is, but he seems to know just how much money you have and he gets it. LOL
x2 lol

Pictures will be online tonight! Sorry for the wait! Busy season!

Rig looked amazing. Hopefully the pictures can do it justice.

KINGSNAKE said:
IT'S FINISHED. Got to wait for Ricky B. Sorry

If it helps it's killin me waiting for his pictures too and I have the rig at home to look at. :dblthumb:
cant wait to see it.

Saw this rig in person this weekend (King Snake: I was the one driving down Good/Bad/Ugly and parked half way to watch you go up)

Rig looks AWESOME in person and 10x better than pics. Gotta be honest, until I saw it, I thought the laid back roof looked weird with the square fj40 cowl. After seeing it in person, it looks "RIGHT" :****:

TBItoy said:
Saw this rig in person this weekend (King Snake: I was the one driving down Good/Bad/Ugly and parked half way to watch you go up)

Rig looks AWESOME in person and 10x better than pics. Gotta be honest, until I saw it, I thought the laid back roof looked weird with the square fj40 cowl. After seeing it in person, it looks "RIGHT" :****:

Thanks, say hey the next time you see me.