• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cummins forums

patooyee

What are the best tech forums for 5.9L Cummins? I'm wanting to learn a bit more about mine. Not to modify, just to maintain and repair in the future.

JJ , I use cumminsforum.com mainly. Read a lot of tech from Michael Nelson (mopar1973man.com). You can usually call him with any question and he will know the answer 98% of the time. He is full of 5.9 knowledge.

Re: Re: Re: Cummins forums

zayne2427 said:
JJ , I use cumminsforum.com mainly. Read a lot of tech from Michael Nelson (mopar1973man.com). You can usually call him with any question and he will know the answer 98% of the time. He is full of 5.9 knowledge.
True Dat

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Cumminsforum and competition diesel are both very good forums. Competition diesel is full of **** heads like pirate though.

Cumminsforum is the only one I've used and they answer questions quick. Now if I could get them to find my fuel leak that'd be great.

Re: Re: Cummins forums

I mainly use cumminsforum as well, but figured it be good to mention DieselTruckResource and DieselBombers. Those 2 have also turned out to be very helpful

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Cummins forum.com for green guys
Competition diesel.com for guys that know your chit and either race or sled pull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Re: Re: Re: Cummins forums

hjpcummins said:
Cummins forum.com for green guys
Competition diesel.com for guys that know your chit and either race or sled pull

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

That's the thing about CompD. If u got simply a daily driver or you're rig, and don't pull or drag, there isn't a whole lot on that forum

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2