• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cyber Monday....

Hard to get great deals on Mac stuff. Wal Mart had a deal, but I refuse to go there so we bought hers online.

Re: Re: Cyber Monday....

I dont really see any deals worth a **** out there....electronics or car parts. Same ol 10% off or free shipping deals everyone has through the year or openly available through forum coupon codes.

I think RuffStuff has the wifebeater sale today for 17.5% off.

Yea looks like Wal-Mart has the best deal. Don't like buying anything there though...I'll just wait and go to Bestbuy one day I guess. Thought someone might keep up with this stuff better than me....I suck at shopping. lol

Draco said:
Anybody seen a smoking deal on an Ipad? Like to get my wife one.

No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night..... laughing1

Only cyber webbin' I done today was from American Eagle, they had a 25% off everything and free shipping on everything deal going on. Needed some new jeans and some pimpin' sweaters for the cold weather 8)

I bought my wife a 32 gig 4th generation last month at bestbuy. It's pretty awesome.
Word of advice. Let the geek squad guys at the store put on the screen protector. Best 15bucks u will ever spend

Cyber Monday produced more requests for background checks for gun purchases than any other day in history, edging out the day after Obama's reelection.

An Arizona gun shop owner took out a newspaper ad stating that if you voted for Barack Obama, your business is not welcome here. He says his business is booming since he took the ad.