• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

D60 Drive Flanges

dobber

What drive flanges are you running? Anybody had experinace with trail-gears D60 drive flanges? on sale right now for a pretty good price.

I personally have never heard of one failing? There a solid hunk of steel. I have used the Warn style and they havent failed. But i think any would be fine. :beer:

I have run the Rockrawler, and currently run the ones made for S&N Fab with no probs. Money was the only one that I have heard of that had a failure.

personally I have seen a cheap set fail, so my advise is buy what everyone else has been beating on. I have spidertrax and I have not seen a better quality made drive flange on the market but that being said there are others that will work great too. Longfields, polyperformance.:D

I have run the Rockrawler, and currently run the ones made for S&N Fab with no probs. Money was the only one that I have heard of that had a failure.

What was Mark running? and was it a axle breaking that stripped them or actually the slug?

personally I have seen a cheap set fail, so my advise is buy what everyone else has been beating on. I have spidertrax and I have not seen a better quality made drive flange on the market but that being said there are others that will work great too. Longfields, polyperformance.:D

Sarg, just curious to which are the cheap ones your referring to? What mark had?

Mark's buggy is equipt with Warn flanges at all 4 corners now. I'm not sure what failed or when. I run a cromo slug from Adom A. Fab.

I have poly performance flanges. They still look good after 3 years of work. Plus you get a frikken skull on the outside!

Id buy bobby's if i needed another set.

I had Ouverson Engineering pucks....everyone in the club I am in has them, never a failure but I don't see them on his web site anymore....

Sarg, just curious to which are the cheap ones your referring to? What mark had?

I watched money strip his on the back door with a 4 cylinder, they were ator. payless and use a product that's not proven and you will get what you pay for.:;

I don't run the flanges any more, now broached out too 35 spline ford lockouts.
They work good and when (everything breaks) I stripped one out all I did was weld up new teeth and cnc'ed them (grinder and filed)
When I stop driving it on the3 road to get to trails I will be looking for new flanges I think

have seen two ATOR sets strip on an old school dodge front end. Back then they were the only company to offer flanges for the external style dodge axles.