• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Damn cheap-ass Dodge interiors...

NotMatt

My e-brake release lever broke off today.... :wtf:

Shoulda boughta FORD.... (sorry I said that)

What other "little" annoying things have broken on your truck? I'm talking about cosmetic or interior stuff.

I had my radio fall out of the dash and hit my leg... scared the bejesus out of me. I didnt realize it was even there! Almost wrecked the truck.

HillbillyPlumber said:
Won't hear from any Toyota owners in this thread.:haha:

I can regail you with lots of tales of stupid broken Toyota parts... but I won't go there. :flipoff:

NotMatt said:
My e-brake release lever broke off today.... :wtf:

Shoulda boughta FORD.... (sorry I said that)

What other "little" annoying things have broken on your truck? I'm talking about cosmetic or interior stuff.

Ya, I would have bought a ford.:corn:

When I jumped out of the truck. My heel caught the plastic piece on the side of the seat and ripped it right off :mad:

Last edited:
Boomer said:
Of course not. This is the Tow Rig forum after all, not the grocery getter forum. :flipoff:

:haha: :haha:

I'm with Nuzz mopar or no car.:rockon: But on my dads 92 cummins the hood release ripped completely off one day. Still have vise grips on the end of the cable to open it :redneck:

HillbillyPlumber said:
Won't hear from any Toyota owners in this thread.:haha:

Probably becasue this is the TOW RIG section....not the **** BOX section :rolleyes:

Just to keep on topic...the truck will roll to 250k miles this week and for the time I have owned I've had no issues with the interior

crash said:
I dunno---I have been working out :;

Break out the superglue! :redneck:

Jeeze... where can I go to get these kinds of parts? I'm lookin' on eBay and not finding something so simple... dealership (gasp!)?

Latest posts