• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

damn it!!!!!

reedracing87

powered by ford! what else is there?
I recently purchased some rockwells in birmingham al so I put my half tons wheels tires & had a dana 60 I put all the stuff on here for sale had everything sold 1st day this was a month ago I offered free delivery to birmingham then guess what every1 backed out.....here's my point if u give someone your word your goin to buy something don't back out I had everything loaded up ready to go jus got a txt sayin guy backed out on the 60 I'm so damn mad right now wish I knew where the ol boy lived

Yea I haven't sold much off internet but damn I'm bringing it 6 hrs for free I figured that kind of deal would make them want it that much more guess not I know that's the last time ill ever hold sumthin I'm trying 2 sell

Went through the same thing

Had a set of 17" wheels 8 lug,and 39.5 Iroks
Also a rear 60 tubes were bent but it had all the goodies

I talked to the guy on fri. And we were suppose to meet in cullman about an hour from the house got over there and picked up a 14 bolt and waited on this dude for about an hour!!!!!! He no showed and man I was pissed!!!!!

I agree you give a man your word you need to damn well stick to it!!!!!

i was (and still am) trying to sell a low profile uws tool box. A good friend of mine kept saying he wanted it and what not. We settled on a price. Then the day he was supposed to come get it he sent me a text saying that he didnt want it anymore bc it had been discontinued, but then said that if i lower the price on it he would take it.

I deal on CL a lot. 1 out of 10 is reliable. NO ****, it is really that ratio. I make them paypal me money, I make other backup plans if they're "about there, driving now", etc. I never ever wait anymore. Flakes every one of them and liars to boot. It's like the internet takes away all culpability or something. ::)

I like to call these folks BFS. Broke **** sticks their not smart enough to put money back for a good deal what makes them think that a good deal is gonna wait for them but then when a good deal does wait for them they always **** it up

LOL, I have sold the same 14 bolt rear end on here 3 times and still got it! know exactly what your talkin about!

Yea this was my 1st time I've had it happen to me but I can promise from now it I wont hold nothing for any1 lol I've told a few people I was goin 2 buy somthing b4 but if sumthin came up they was the 1st person I contacted to let them know

Latest posts