• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dan "The Vinyl" Man (Hardline Stickers)

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
If you did know it, Dan at BTF is setup with a big mofo printer to do vinyl wraps and stickers. He helped the club out by doing a run of 50 for us and he printed a couple of 2ft roof/hood stickers. Check out the bling.

SNFabBuggy056.jpg

SNFabBuggy051.jpg

SNFabBuggy053.jpg

SNFabBuggy054.jpg

He printed all the stickers on the vinyl wrap material, sweetness!

They look good man ! ( I got that cash for the biggy stick in my pocket for ya tonight BTW.... )

Sorry we arent all flashy pants with crew shirts and graphics like Triple Nickel is Wyatt... its tough for us po whitey's to keep up with all that blang blang :flipoff1: laughing1

First run was just for members, we all threw in $5. we will get some more printed up now that he has the design layout

Hell I bet you could sell Capt Carl's.... :eek: :flipoff1:

( I spoke with him yesterday actually... he's leaving in like one more week to Mobile I believe )

P said:
Hell I bet you could sell Capt Carl's.... :eek: :flipoff1:

( I spoke with him yesterday actually... he's leaving in like one more week to Mobile I believe )

Yeah let me pass out the stickers that are sold and see what I got left

you fawkers know I'm jeolous as all ****, and cant wait to pimp one myself. just let me know where to send the moneys for a 5 pack or so of the smalls. that should take care of 2 sets of skins and my fridge.

I want a couple small ones. I need one bad for the D max to replace my ghey Coloradok5 sticker. Please hurry loller.gif

Ive got a couple dead presidents for one as well. Dan also printed some new cool BTF stickers. The guys got talent. thumb.gif

P said:
Looks like we need to order a bunch more of the small ones.... laughing1
x3. Let me know when you all get a run and put me down for a couple...

Might need to check in to some easyline crawlers for the OG crowd thumb.gif

bigsilly said:
Might need to check in to some easyline crawlers for the OG crowd thumb.gif
I was going to run the hardline stickers as a poser, everyone knows I wont do Hardlines or mud. :flipoff1: