• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dana 300 Broke

68jeepsterkid

has anyone had issues with their tera low gears?? I bought a set from a guy who had a new set on the shelf for a long time and the set only had 3 gears in it;two small ones and the large center one with one piece with two gears on it. well I set it up to the book exactly with new bearings seals etc,and my 3rd trip out the front drive gear broke teeth off till I lost low range and by the time I was out of the trail I had cracked the case.I see the new kits come with like 8-10 gears. I want to know if they will stand behind: their product,anyone have a contact for TERA FLEX??finding a direct contact other than their address is like grabin' a greased pig!!! help!!:mad:

This was on their website under "contact":

Tera Manufacturing, Inc.
5251 South Commerce Dr.
Murray, Utah 84107-4711
Phone: 801.288.2585
Fax: 801.713.2313

Does that number not work?

I had the 5 gear set.

Beware that the tera intermediate gears are two pieces, witch are splined together then welded and finally machined. My weld failed, and the gears could float around on the splined section of the gear untill it cought on the case and things went boom!:mad:

Tera did send me a new gear set, but I was on my own to find a new case.

This is just one of the reasons JB conversions LoMax gearset is the one to have. (one piece gears, larger teeth, better matierials?):cool:

hey mr high rollah why dont you just step up and get a stak or atlas. hell while your at it get some coilovers and step into the 21st century:fawkdancesmiley:

Money?mouth?

ok SSSickboyeee!!! you need to step off the sidelines and get yourself a rig!! 21st century!! Ha!:fawkdancesmiley:

Tera gears used to be welded. They are completly different now. Just call tera and see what they say. They will probably just swap you with new ones. If not... let me know. I know some people.

Latest posts