• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dana 60's or a9 inch?

dove'd85

all i know is toyota stuff, and i want to go to something stronger,what is the better axle of the two, and what gear ratio's are avalible?, i am planning on running ARB's F/R i am thinking 9in rear,passenger side drop 60 or 9in rear 9in front with 60 outers?:stirpot: :beer:

james

all i know is toyota stuff, and i want to go to something stronger,what is the better axle of the two, and what gear ratio's are avalible?, i am planning on running ARB's F/R i am thinking 9in rear,passenger side drop 60 or 9in rear 9in front with 60 outers?:stirpot: :beer:

james

Well, if you're posting to just :stirpot: then stay with your Yota axles...they were all the axle Crash ever needed...how could you possibly need more :stirpot: :corn:

james

GO with 60's. There probably cheaper to build then 609's. 9's are for the queer:gay:

:fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley:

all depends on what you plan to run tires size and how stupid your driving is:eeek: you will find that most of the answers you will get here will favor the 60s though since most here make up for ability with tire size and stupid driving tricks:haha: :haha: :haha: :stirpot:

i will be running 42in iroks with a 4.3 and either a 300 or an atlas,

what are the lowest gears availible for the 60's and 9in? other than axles what is the weekest part of the 60's?and the 9in?

7.17 lowest for the 60, you can get pretty low with the 9in also, cant remember off the top of my head. 35 spline shafts and you shouldnt have to worry. Can I buy your 39" iroks? :redneck:

i will be running 42in iroks with a 4.3 and either a 300 or an atlas,

what are the lowest gears availible for the 60's and 9in? other than axles what is the weekest part of the 60's?and the 9in?

Then go with the 60s you could buid a 9 to handle them 42s but you most likly be money ahead with the 60s

if your comparing junk yard d60 to a junk yard nine then d60 is stronger and cheaper.

but................If your comparing new d60 to new nine inch then I personaly like the options of the nine inch. But this is a huge loaded question good luck:corn:

if your comparing junk yard d60 to a junk yard nine then d60 is stronger and cheaper.

but................If your comparing new d60 to new nine inch then I personaly like the options of the nine inch. But this is a huge loaded question good luck:corn:

X2!:beer:

x3:redneck:

james

60's all the way:awesomework: