• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dana 60's or a9 inch?

They are total ****, tolerances are.......there is no word to describe them. carrier shimming .010/.110, pinion .035, housing 2, carrier .085/.030, pinion .095. both 5.38, both detroit locker, all new parts. I don't know if they claim a clearence benefit with them, but they sure do seem big and clunky.

My dumbass opinion. Buy a set of front/rear axles from Odie. Put long birfs in it and good high steer, Detroit front and rear and gears and yer set...Only about 6 grand right? Then theres the wheels tires and the good to make em work.....Got a credit card?

:wtf: birfs... man i got 30 splinesDetroits/gears/Hi steer.. ect ect... in my yota axles, i am not running yota axles in my next build.....come on joe:mad: :fawkdancesmiley:

:wtf: birfs... man i got 30 splinesDetroits/gears/Hi steer.. ect ect... in my yota axles, i am not running yota axles in my next build.....come on joe:mad: :fawkdancesmiley:
:rolleyes:

you have NO idea...

bobby long D60 birfs spank the pants off any other u-joint/shaft combo out there.

You really do need to get out more. Go to pirate, type in 'dana 60' to the search, grab a BIG box of :popcorn: and spend some time reading.

How much money you got?
________
Zx14 vs hayabusa

Last edited:

you have NO idea...

bobby long D60 birfs spank the pants off any other u-joint/shaft combo out there.

You really do need to get out more. Go to pirate, type in 'dana 60' to the search, grab a BIG box of :popcorn: and spend some time reading.

How much money you got?

Easy Mark, that could have been a joke...

You got a buyer for yer yota axles yet?

you have NO idea...

How much money you got?

There was a time when all I knew was toy stuff. Toy guys typically don't wana look past the toy stuff--so be easy on these eager kids--- He's a good kid who will learn the ins and outs I am sure...

There was a time when all I knew was toy stuff. Toy guys typically don't wana look past the toy stuff--so be easy on these eager kids--- He's a good kid who will learn the ins and outs I am sure...

Yep :beer: But I did not see anyone bring up the 40 spline shafts for the 9" and they are like a toy axle but better, I like the 9" axles but I like to do **** the hard way so maybe you should not listen to me :redneck:

Good luck man :beer:

This thread almost motivates me to build a 22 hp briggs and stratton with 15 transmissions to justify needing a set of 40 spliners.

Last edited:

you have NO idea...

How much money you got?

haha ya man im not that new:rolleyes: ... i no what Bobby makes for the
60's... masturbanana[1]:

so i will ask this again, is there anything inpartticular i am looking for in a junk yard 60? i want passenger side drop, and i am asuming i can put 35spline shafts in any 60 i get? i plan cutting the tubes down i don't need to full width of the axles

haha ya man im not that new:rolleyes: ... i no what Bobby makes for the
60's... masturbanana[1]:

so i will ask this again, is there anything inpartticular i am looking for in a junk yard 60? i want passenger side drop, and i am asuming i can put 35spline shafts in any 60 i get? i plan cutting the tubes down i don't need to full width of the axles

Yes you can put 35 spline shafts in--you just need to replace the carrier/side gears if they were 30 spline....

Just look for one thats not bent--or looks like it got hit really hard....

If you want to kep it 6 lug don't worry about the outers--you can swap to a 6 lug hub/run 1/2 brake parts.

aw mike:booo: :haha: let me know when you are workin on rigs and you need a hand/ grinder bitch lol :awesomework:

Bunk- no i am keeping the axles, i got another yota to start driving/ weekend wheelin:stirpot:

Latest posts