• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Day use at reiter

Bunk1

That nice azzhole
So i heard a rumor that last weekend several orv users were kicked out of the rock garden camping area because its a day use only area. As i said this is only a rumor, Did it happen and why??

Once again, This is only a rumor!!

I heard the rumor too. The source the rumor came from is good. The source that the source:eeek:eek:f the rumor came from, is not. Fourth person hearsay.

I would guess it went something like this: Bunch of kids driving beatup Yota's camping at the Garden, Sherriff comes up and see's the prospect for shenanigans, tells the kids to get their act together, the kids leave for fear of legal consequences. The kids tells everyone "....the sherriff kicked us out for camping....." When camping never ACTUALLY came into play. Then, the source of this rumor tells our source THEIR VERSION OF THE STORY.

But this is just a guess.....don't quote me.:; We don't have the whole story or TRUTH.

Last edited:
I heard the rumor too. The source the rumor came from is good. The source that the source:eeek:eek:f the rumor came from, is not. Fourth person hearsay.

I would guess it went something like this: Bunch of kids driving beatup Yota's camping at the Garden, Sherriff comes up and see's the prospect for shenanigans, tells the kids to get their act together, the kids leave for fear of legal consequences. The kids tells everyone "....the sherriff kicked us out for camping....." When camping never ACTUALLY came into play. Then, the source of this rumor tells our source THEIR VERSION OF THE STORY.

But this is just a guess.....don't quote me.:; We don't have the whole story or TRUTH.

I think you are probably on the right track though Money, always funny how storys get twisted the farther down the line they make it

Tyat would make perfect sense :awesomework:

smarty pants

A couple of county cops think that the area infront of the rock garden is day use only and can NOT see the signs that say camp in this area.

Some people were told to leave that area this past weekend, being i was there in the area, I called DNR Officer Ron Whitehall and asked him to talk to these police men and straighten them out on where the camping areas are.

A couple of county cops think that the area infront of the rock garden is day use only and can NOT see the signs that say camp in this area.

QUOTE]

and they get to carry guns? they cant read signs,and dont even know what they are realy patrolling? :awesomework:

QUOTE]

and they get to carry guns? they cant read signs,and dont even know what they are realy patrolling? :awesomework:

They could have been out of area sherifs who did not know the area and the rules--its possable.

I know terry--who is stationed out of the gold bar office knows whats up and going on..

Ok I just got off the phone---the area is indeed ok for camping.

It sounds like we had some uneducated out of the area sherifs--as kat stated Ron has talked with them. But I am sure there is more to the story but I honestly don't know.

Bottom line--we are aok there :awesomework:

Off topic a little, someone should tell the "out of town Sheriffs" that the DNR does not allow firewood cutting in the area and to be on the lookout for such activity.

Not long ago. I told some "kids" in their beat to **** Yota's and their Cherokee's. That "I was DNR" and they couldn't camp in that area. It was AWESOME. I slept very well that night. True story. If the Sheriff and the DNR can't be there to regulate. I will. WE ALL SHOULD.

Doin my part to keep the Riff Raff out!!!

Ok I just got off the phone---the area is indeed ok for camping.

It sounds like we had some uneducated out of the area sherifs--as kat stated Ron has talked with them. But I am sure there is more to the story but I honestly don't know.

Bottom line--we are aok there :awesomework:

there was nothing more to the story I was not there but heard about it as well. They told them they cannot camp there and they had to leave

Not long ago. I told some "kids" in their beat to **** Yota's and their Cherokee's. That "I was DNR" and they couldn't camp in that area. It was AWESOME. I slept very well that night. True story. If the Sheriff and the DNR can't be there to regulate. I will. WE ALL SHOULD.

Very true--but impersonating somebody just leads to more trouble :awesomework:

I would still guess that the only "mis-understanding" was why this kicked-out-riff-raff was aloud to be there in the first place.:;:redneck:

I know.....we're in America. Cops suck. We all have rights......:76:

I'm glad they got kicked out.:cheer: WHATEVER THE ACTUAL REASON. And aplaude these "mis-informed" sherriff's. Keep up the good work!:awesomework:

Jason we were all the riff raff at one point wern't we?

I actually talked to DNR officer Ron Whitehall saturday about this and he told me that the county cops that were out last weekend were new and did not know any better but they know better as of saturday morning.