• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dear Ms. Blonde Hot Ass:

B Gillespie

Please put your epic boobs away so I can study. Sitting in your short red sun dress three feet from my civil procedure book is very distracting. I have read the same paragraph three times, and I have no clue what it says.

Thanks,
BG

I suck at the stealth pics. However, the force is strong with the Mrs. degree plan wimmens trolling for rich guys.

B Gillespie said:
I'll update this thread with pics of the law school females. Pool party next weekend! :cougar:

Reads: I failed, but I will make it up far enough in the future that I hope you will forget it is owed.

Shoot John G, girl from yesterday was an annoying attention whore, but cute nonetheless. If you're in one of the study halls, keep your trap shut...

I got screwed on hotties by taking afternoon and evening classes, most of the bangin girls are there during the day. I think I need to go in early for a little "homework" today.

B Gillespie said:
Shoot John G, girl from yesterday was an annoying attention whore, but cute nonetheless. If you're in one of the study halls, keep your trap shut...

I got screwed on hotties by taking afternoon and evening classes, most of the bangin girls are there during the day. I think I need to go in early for a little "homework" today.
cause the hot ones have to get to their night shifts over off Westheimer near the Galleria, putting themselves through college one Washington at a time flashemifyougotem

InDaShop said:
cause the hot ones have to get to their night shifts over off Westheimer near the Galleria, putting themselves through college one Washington at a time flashemifyougotem

lol theres truth behind that im sure molaugh

I can,t say CRAP,......I got nekkid pics I can,t seem to put on here either...............BUT I,M WORKIN ON IT THOUGH :****:

InDaShop said:

Damn this is so true. There was a chick I went to school with at UTI that worked at one out there. :****: She drove a Dodge ram with 35s and all the guys drool over her.

InDaShop said:

Now that's some funny **** right there! I worked at the Firestone next to the Galleria for about a year. We used to have a panhandler that would park his z71 Tahoe behind our shop and develop a gimp leg as he got closer to the corner!