• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Debadged the CTD...

tj40ounce

Bought an eraser wheel off of ebay and used the fishing line trick to get behind the emblems....
june2007002xk7.jpg

Removed the Ram head, "Heavy Duty," SLT, & 4x4 from the tailgate
june2007003fo6.jpg

june2007004cw2.jpg

Waxed it and polished the wheels. I kind of like the way the wheels look without the big bulky center caps. What do you guys think? (I would hit the hubs, etc. with some black paint)
june2007005um8.jpg

june2007001zf7.jpg

Before pic for reference.
april2007096kc8.jpg

april2007094ix7.jpg

Thought about removing the side moldings, but they blend in pretty well.

I plan to have the front side windows tinted to match the rear, 2" leveling kit (on order), and black "nerf" bars so grandma can get in.

Bought this eraser wheel off of ebay for $10 plus shipping. Last time I removed emblems, my fingers were sore for two weeks and I spent an entire saturday doing it. Using the eraser wheel, I was done in an hour and a half (with beer breaks).

eraserwheelbr0.jpg

Removing that side molding is a biatch! Had a friend start, and got one side done, then gave up because it was such a pain!

I've read that they don't work all that well. I have a small ding in the door already, but I plan to leave them (wifey likes them) Matches the handles, mirrors, etc anyway.

You're missing the other part of the anti-door ding puzzle, a truck with hips. :redneck: Yuppies seem to steer clear of parking next to me. :haha: