• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dedicated buggy trailer

Chuck19

I'm contemplating building a trailer just to haul my buggy something lite and small anyone have any advise or experinace with this my son-law has one he bought from member on here and seems to work well but not sure it's exactly what I want !

Here is one that is pretty simple, it's made for a Toyota width buggy.
1123101142a.jpg

Re:

Love the idea of these. Been trying to justify building one for myself, with a big rig sleeper on the front. Still keep my deck over trailer for doubles hauling.

Matt

Man, I'd love to have one of these. That's about the only reason I have my trailer anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^^ this one is my favorite, looks like the ones Scorpion built, how much you asking for yours tubehead???

on the other side of the coin, I have a very light open center 'car hauler'

Its light as hell and well built... wish it was a little more multipurpose.

If I want to haul a load of limbs and yard trash to the dump its a pain. went to pick up a mower with it today and had to monkey with 2x8s to get it loaded and unloaded... id rather have something a little more multipurpose and versatile.

dwa2469 said:
^^^^^ this one is my favorite, looks like the ones Scorpion built, how much you asking for yours tubehead???

3k according to the ad

Re: Re: Dedicated buggy trailer

y2knole said:
on the other side of the coin, I have a very light open center 'car hauler'

Its light as hell and well built... wish it was a little more multipurpose.

If I want to haul a load of limbs and yard trash to the dump its a pain. went to pick up a mower with it today and had to monkey with 2x8s to get it loaded and unloaded... id rather have something a little more multipurpose and versatile.
Put expanded metal in the center. Trailer still light but you can use it for lawn mowers and tree limbs.

John

Re: Re: Dedicated buggy trailer

trucker said:
Put expanded metal in the center. Trailer still light but you can use it for lawn mowers and tree limbs.

John

my last one had that. one I have now Ive been meaning to do it for years but never got around to it...

dwa2469 said:

It is kind of hard to believe but I have right at 3K in parts not including labor. I know Sonni was selling them for $3,000 15 years ago. I sold the YJ last week and I'm going to pick up a new project tomorrow that fits on this trailer also. So, if I sold it I would just have to build another. I'm asking $3,000. If anyone is interested we can talk.