• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Deer season 2011/2012

Good deal on a great harness here....
Chasing Trophy Whitetails
Click "LIKE" if you know someone who hunts from a Stand!

GIVE THE GIFT OF SAFETY! Starting NOW and ending soon, Hunter Safety System has agreed to offer CTW Fans their Pro Series Vest for an unprecedented $99.95 with FREE SHIPPING (regularly $149.95 plus shipping). The Pro Series is no bare bones model. It's HSS's flagship unit with eight pockets, bino straps and all the accessories to keep you safe. Click below to BUY NOW!

HSS Harness SALE! (Click Here)
share.chasingtrophywhitetails.com
The HSS Pro Series Vest sets the standard as the ultimate treestand safety system. Ample storage, ventilated mesh, slim-line tailoring and convenient binocular/rangefinder straps are all standard equipment on every Pro Series model.

http://www.huntersafetysystem.com/store/ctw-fans-discount.html

Haven't been on for a while 'cause I've been huntin' 'em up. Check out last night's harvest... :woot: :woot:

Attachments

• Deer huntin.JPG
    Deer huntin.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 453
My 12 year old stuck a nice 7pt with his bow that we tracked for 2 days even using dogs and could not find so he settled for the gun and a doe. TC Venture 7mm Rem. Mag.
IMG076.jpg

Saw this on Facebook. Probably old but I like it.

Attachments

• deer.jpg
    deer.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 361
Jeep Family said:
JKH533 that is a great buck. I'd put him on the wall.

Yeah I think that's the plan, Thanks!

My youngest son (13) missed a tough shot on an 8 pointer that is bigger than this. Hope he comes back this weekend loller.gif
I know bigger deer exist here in my part of Kansas, Kelly can vouch for that, but my chances to go and shoot are few and far between if I can help my son, my daughter or my Dad get a nice one :dblthumb:

30 minutes after I climbed down sunday he walked 75 yards from my stand in front of the camera. He gets closer to shootin light every few days as the ladies get ready. Just a matter of time!
I shot his twin last year from the same stand and he scored 115 and 7/8. Hopin this one goes a little more but the camera makesum look big.

[attachment deleted by admin]

It's been kinda dead hear in Sc. As usual. Shot a small 8 the other week. That was the 10th hunt and he was the first deer I've seen. Welcome to public land with alot of pressure from gun hunters. G5 Stryker made a very nice hole. I usually hunt the rut in Athens Ohio. It was a full moon but some of the best ruttin activity I've seen in along time. One day scouting a thicket I hunt had a doe and 5 bucks run by with in 10ft. That's the first time I really thought I was gonna get bulldozed. The biggest one was atleast 150" and stopped broadside for a few sec right in front of me. I didn't have my bow cause I didn't have a tag at the time. Big lesson learned, my bow will be with me from now on.

i guess now is as good as time as any to make my first post.....this is my sons second year hunting deer
he got this 2 yr old buck in sept. during the youth season this year...he was happy that he got it but now he
cant shoot another buck till next year....he bet me a coke that i wouldnt kill one as big as his this year so i tried
hard not to shoot one big enough i would have to get mounted but still bigger then his
( dont need another one on the wall)....he still won.....man i was close too

this is Alex and his buck where it fell
9-24-2011deer2.jpg

this is mine
Nov142011.jpg

his green scored 14 more inches then mine.....stupid 9 pointer
but it was the mass on his that got me.....oh well theres always next year!!!!

Just seen this thread tonight, always love a place to post hunting picts. There not close to most deer in this thread, but I'm proud of um. There Tennessee deer taken from our family farm this year.

The first one is my first buck with a bow, I just started hunting with a compound last year, useing a "mouth tab". I was born w/out my left arm from the elbow down.

The second is my biggest to date I got during Muzzleloader.

buck3.jpg

buck.jpg

I couldnt get the Facebook link to work. Its not that great of a vid. and only 25sec. I have some better ones but not on this computer. If you were intrested, I will be glad to show you what I can.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=126929750692157&set=t.579354041&type=3&theater