• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired deleted

Re: Clean 1999 GMC Z71 OBS

Goose99 said:
I will post the craigslist ad seems to be a lot eaiser truck is located in Winchester tn 37398 asking 6,500 obo kinda firm on the price

my name is Alex phone Number is 931-247-3586 TEXT is best I work really odd hours

https://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/d/1999-gmc-z71/6276833528.html

I see you're new here. We are having this contest and I think you might have a shot at top 10 or so. Definitely not winning, but you are close. Check it out!

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=56880.0

Apologize for the inconvenience truck or pictures are not photoshopped ad can be deleted once agin I'm sorry

Goose99 said:
Apologize for the inconvenience truck or pictures are not photoshopped ad can be deleted once agin I'm sorry

Don't be sorry. Just post an ad that follows the rules. I have some friends who don't wear shoes in their house, I think it is stupid but she cooks good egg rolls and their son has the new Call Of Duty so I take off my shoes when I go over and we all get along. The moral is: If you want to sell your truck, post an ad and follow the rules and if you want egg rolls and call of duty, take off your shoes. You don't have to wear shoes here though, I'm not even wearing pants right now. thumb.gif

money_pit_yj said:
Don't be sorry. Just post an ad that follows the rules. I have some friends who don't wear shoes in their house, I think it is stupid but she cooks good egg rolls and their son has the new Call Of Duty so I take off my shoes when I go over and we all get along. The moral is: If you want to sell your truck, post an ad and follow the rules and if you want egg rolls and call of duty, take off your shoes. You don't have to wear shoes here though, I'm not even wearing pants right now. thumb.gif

???

money_pit_yj said:

This was funny lmao! Still laughing ! Luckily the truck sold 3hrs after posting last night on Craigslist and he didn't even haggle price
So truck is sold

Goose99 said:
This was funny lmao! Still laughing ! Luckily the truck sold 3hrs after posting last night on Craigslist and he didn't even haggle price
So truck is sold
BOOM!!! You just got telled!