• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Denied at Walker Valley (V Crack.)

Dood, they're just given ya ****...lighten up a little...
That spot's TOTALLY different than when I tried it last yr... I have driven up into the crack the way it is now the last time I was down there, but I'm looking at the sky before my front tires even come close to the top...I also backed down.

I may be lots of things but your "bitch" isn't one of them.:haha:
So what's the challenge?:corn:

i challenge both of you to come over to my shop on SUNDAY

yes i said SUNDAY

to the biggest showdown in recent history between Rick the black dude Binder and Mark the Money man.

The challenge if you have the balls to accept it

Is to get my buggy running smoothly like it should. :kissmybutt:

Then ill show ya both how to get up that crack....:redneck:

Dood, they're just given ya ****...lighten up a little...
That spot's TOTALLY different than when I tried it last yr... I have driven up into the crack the way it is now the last time I was down there, but I'm looking at the sky before my front tires even come close to the top...I also backed down.

I know I know, but I just thinking its funny how quick people are to talk over a keyboard but wouldn't be able to say a word to your face. Either way I was wheeling and not sitting around posting stuff on a forum wondering why my rigs not ready to wheel.:flipoff: On a side not, anybody want to go wheeling next weekend? Or am I like the fat kid that gets picked last in kickball now....

i challenge both of you to come over to my shop on SUNDAY

Is to get my buggy running smoothly like it should. :kissmybutt:

Then ill show ya both how to get up that crack....:redneck:

I would offer to help Hip but I'm short on time myself. Keep at it and you'll get it.:awesomework:

I know I know, but I just thinking its funny how quick people are to talk over a keyboard but wouldn't be able to say a word to your face. Either way I was wheeling and not sitting around posting stuff on a forum wondering why my rigs not ready to wheel.:flipoff: On a side not, anybody want to go wheeling next weekend? Or am I like the fat kid that gets picked last in kickball now....

There'll be a few folks there on Sunday.....:redneck::haha::;

Hey, hey, hey! I resemble that remark!:fawkdancesmiley:

There is no way my short ass jeep would even come close to climbing that now. I still have a blast trying though:redneck:

I feel your pain....my jeep has the same problem

full of hate is the one trail I was a spectator....

****, our group is game for whatever:awesomework:

When we cannot finese, we pull cable though. We would rather tuck tail and wheel the next day then have a broken pile to work on for the next week. Our group does not go to break ****. Our group goes to play and play we do:awesomework:

Now if we had the old rieter, that was a whole nother story there!:redneck:

after I read the sign at the bottom of foh...I just watched the buggys...no stacking or winching or your a ball sucker or something like that

I know sounds like a wimp but you can't fail if you don't try and if you do fail I would rather tuck tail to fight again another day than yard my **** out.

Gosh this thread should be re-titled "All the men of NWW... came out of the closet"

To the Driver, sorry for the flame dude but you are driving a buggy... so drive it. If I had a buggy I would build it so that if I used it to its limit and past I could still drive it to the trailer. Maybe think about doing some upgrades and telling your buddies not to post gay videos of you. :awesomework:

Latest posts