• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Denied at Walker Valley (V Crack.)

In his defense (not that he needs it) I was there and it was pretty sloppy.

When I made it up with the yota it took more skinny pedal than he was giving it, but all things considered, there was nothing wrong with backing down and moving on. Keep in mind, this buggy has done it before. The day I made it, several buggys were denied (with one flopping) and the only ones to make it up was 3 yota's. :redneck:

Also, person who took the video was not with us and just happened to be there.

Last edited:
I know I know, but I just thinking its funny how quick people are to talk over a keyboard but wouldn't be able to say a word to your face. Either way I was wheeling and not sitting around posting stuff on a forum wondering why my rigs not ready to wheel.:flipoff: On a side not, anybody want to go wheeling next weekend? Or am I like the fat kid that gets picked last in kickball now....

come down to Elbe and see how much winchin you do drivng like that.

I almost got into it with an army guy this weekend cuz he didnt like me telling him he was only stuck cuz he drives like s like a girl. He had "gopedalaphobia too".

Sometimes the truth is more offensive than I could ever be. :D :beer:

Gosh this thread should be re-titled "All the men of NWW... came out of the closet"

To the Driver, sorry for the flame dude but you are driving a buggy... so drive it. If I had a buggy I would build it so that if I used it to its limit and past I could still drive it to the trailer. Maybe think about doing some upgrades and telling your buddies not to post gay videos of you. :awesomework:

So in a 3 min video you get that I can't drive, my rig needs to be upgraded, and apparently I have a buddy that posts gay videos, even though I don't know him at all. How about you keep your ****ing punk mouth shut, and get your rig (or as you fags call it, your car) and go hit it. Get out from behind your computer and back up your **** talking. Or are you like every other punk behind the screen and wont back your **** up. I'm glad that wheelin has turned into a competition and how much better ones **** is to another. People like you guys are the people that give guys like me a bad name. Maybe this video doesn't showcase my or my rigs capabilities but I wheel, not sit at a keyboard that 9 out of 10 people have no clue who I am and talk **** about there rigs or what not. Everybody giving me a hard time is one thing but when you start attacking me or my stuff is just retarded. Who the **** are you to be the one with the words of wisdom. **** off.

So in a 3 min video you get that I can't drive, my rig needs to be upgraded, and apparently I have a buddy that posts gay videos, even though I don't know him at all. How about you keep your ****ing punk mouth shut, and get your rig (or as you fags call it, your car) and go hit it. Get out from behind your computer and back up your **** talking. Or are you like every other punk behind the screen and wont back your **** up. I'm glad that wheelin has turned into a competition and how much better ones **** is to another. People like you guys are the people that give guys like me a bad name. Maybe this video doesn't showcase my or my rigs capabilities but I wheel, not sit at a keyboard that 9 out of 10 people have no clue who I am and talk **** about there rigs or what not. Everybody giving me a hard time is one thing but when you start attacking me or my stuff is just retarded. Who the **** are you to be the one with the words of wisdom. **** off.

Dont take it so hard. Mavs a NOOB with a buggy that cant drive. Nick cant even attempt to wheel unless its in something expensive and purdy (even tho it dont buy skills).

He has more posts than wheelin trips. I find him calling the kettle black even more entertaining than your attempt at the crawck.

Ill wheel with both of ya if ya come down to greasy land.:beer:

So I thought wheelin was to enjoy the woods and good friends. There is something about people that just run their mouths and not their rigs, (ARMCHAIR) wheelers can get up anything with anything! Like to see a Toyota, Jeep, or anythingelse for that matter go up the v-notch now in the soup and slop! This is just a hobby for 99% of the people on here! So let's see everyone conquer it and post it?

For some reason this just makes me laugh my ass off :haha::haha:

Ok, ok......Now I have to meet you TRG4runner. I drive a mostly red, white visored and blue fendered 1st gen Yota.

I'm at Walker every so often.:hi: Rarely at the Learning Center.......but I'll make an exception for you.:kiss:

Last edited:
Ok, ok......Now I have to meet you TRG4runner. I drive a mostly red, white visored and blue fendered 1st gen Yota.

I'm at Walker every so often.:hi: Rarely at the Learning Center.......but I'll make an exception for you.:kiss:

Its too white and not enough buildings up here for ya. I would tell you to bring your bitch Mav as well but I know that is not needed considering he has a hold of your pocket as we speak.:rb:

****! Stop harassing me!

You've taken this too far.

Ok fawk.....I thought you would take advantage of the fact that my rig has a broken transmission and no steering as evening the playing field......you know, so you might have a chance.:flipoff:

Guess not..deals off.....:booo:

Latest posts