• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Denied at Walker Valley (V Crack.)

I think that video of the rig with 49s is a good reason to look at putting in rock and concrete at the bottom of both rock climbs.

Going back to what people talked about maintaining trails, i don't think v-notch was intended to deny 99% of people... more like 90% :redneck:

What do others think about this idea?

I think that video of the rig with 49s is a good reason to look at putting in rock and concrete at the bottom of both rock climbs.

Going back to what people talked about maintaining trails, i don't think v-notch was intended to deny 99% of people... more like 90% :redneck:

There is a difference between denying a large portion of users and the middle ground users. I made it last time but the hole has gotten deeper and just flat out undoable--at least made it doable.

There is a difference between denying a large portion of users and the middle ground users. I made it last time but the hole has gotten deeper and just flat out undoable--at least made it doable.

Yup :awesomework: thats what I'm thinking. Its gotten to a point where its not a challenge because no one can even attempt it.

Its amazing how much dirt we've moved and yet we still don't see bedrock!

:awesomework: Maybe not for guys like me, but for the longer w.b. rigs, yes...just enough to make it doable, with effort...

Whats the last time you did it and did you have sticky's or not?

I had the Krawlers on last Thursday. :awesomework:

Yes it is nasty and wet and I had to heat the rubber but after about 25 sec. of white smoke I launched up it. :D

Start a poll.:awesomework:

heh no need to be that formal. If I don't think the thread has a resounding 'no' to it, I'll bring it up at the next focus group meeting.

Ok, I'll give you my feelings on it.

I like it because it seems everytime I go to Walker, someone wants to try it and breaks thier junk, and it denies most people.

I don't like it because it seems everytime I go to Walker, someone wants to try it and breaks thier junk, and it denies most people.

Clear as mud?:haha:

i was there a month ago, has it got that bad in a month? there is more than one way to get up it, if you have dig it helps alot but it is still do able with out it

heh no need to be that formal. If I don't think the thread has a resounding 'no' to it, I'll bring it up at the next focus group meeting.

There's a big difference between hardening the bottom to control the erosion and filling it in.
DON"T FILL IN THE BOTTOM!
It's the only thing at Walker worth spending more that 15 seconds on right now.
Just so everyone understands what I mean.
DO NOT TRY TO MAKE IT EASIER!