• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Denied at Walker Valley (V Crack.)

If someone in Tacoma can store it, I can get a whole bunch of concrete cylinders. Some broken and crushed and some almost whole.
In between the little red wagon and broom.
36265_1671062610883_1066902466_1770543_4421275_n.jpg

Test cylinders? Typically they don't like to use man made materials but who knows...

For the record I am not for making anything easier--just keeping it in its designed intention. If it was designed to be nasty and almost unmake-able then so be it. If its designed to be doable with allot of effort then so be it.

Thats all I am trying to say :awesomework:

Honestly, I don't think anyone had an idea of its designed intention!:redneck: It evolved to what it is today...:;

That is a good question...A couple ideas were thrown around...but nothing solid as of yet...No one's talked to DNR, and at this point this is all just talk---I know there are bigger projects needing done at this time (Finish reroute)---unless the powers that be change all that for us...:;
This discussion is just that (discussion), trying to stay on top of things as best we can with what we have :awesomework:---again, unless the powers that be change all that for us...

when we are not sanctioned and volunteering,if we are found fixing a trail , is it considered acceptable?
i mean, a nice small gas powered mixer ,some mud , a little latex admixture and we could make a long lasting base right there.
not necessarily harder, or easier......
cheers, b

when we are not sanctioned and volunteering,if we are found fixing a trail , is it considered acceptable?
i mean, a nice small gas powered mixer ,some mud , a little latex admixture and we could make a long lasting base right there.
cheers, b
Just gotta let the powers that be know what you're up to and your plan:awesomework: If there's an issue with it, you'll be informed :;...as for the mix, that too is something that would need to be discussed as there may be some rules about man-made materials as binder mentioned. Something similar was discussed briefly....

cheers, b

I produce about a pick-up load of recycled concrete per week, and I guarantee that it is 3x stronger than ^ that! :awesomework:
Also makes a hell of a road! :flipoff:

I produce about a pick-up load of recycled concrete per week, and I guarantee that it is 3x stronger than ^ that! :awesomework:
Also makes a hell of a road! :flipoff:

i have used a patch mix recipe for years that is used on freeway patches.
no way loose rubble will even compare to weight bearing like that, as well as the rough and sharp edges, any type of bar or mat inside to cut tires with........
if you want to pour something, it can be done simply.thats all i am sayin.and a latex admixture is designedd for all types of things.the reason they use it on highways , and bridges, and etc, is BECAUSE of strength........and durability.

cheers, b

Latest posts