• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Destin Fishing Charters

money_pit_yj said:
We are headed to Destin in October. I want to go deep sea fishing. Anybody have a favorite charter they go out on?

I think there was another thread on this that I mentioned this in. If you wanna go out on the boat and "fish" with your wife and kids find a big boat out of destin. If you want to go fill the boat up and be back before 3pm, get a smaller boat out of PCB and go "catching".

Might want to check on your booking fast as this is a Big event and books up a lot of the boats. thumb.gif

68th Annual Destin Fishing Rodeo
October 1st – 31st, 10 am to 7 pm
Free Event
Come join us at the 68th Annual Destin Fishing Rodeo. Weigh-Ins are everyday behind AJ's from 10 am – 7 pm.

money_pit_yj said:
Never mind. I lost my job today so I will not be fishing. Hotel is paid for so we still going but we are ballin on a budget! :rolf:
Damn man sorry to here about your job, hope you bounce back quick.

money_pit_yj said:
Never mind. I lost my job today so I will not be fishing. Hotel is paid for so we still going but we are ballin on a budget! :rolf:

Sorry to hear that, hopefully you find something better than you had, good luck sir.

money_pit_yj said:

All for a reason, I predict good things ahead.

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

JohnG said:
All for a reason, I predict good things ahead.

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

I'm not sweating it. God has brought us this far so I trust He will keep on keepin on. It's just weird having to start from ground level again.

2 had ur not staying in Orange beach Alabama. I would take u and ur family for free..Alabama deep sea fishing is the best hands down..nothing against the destin guys i no a few of them guys there good ppl ..I've had a charter boat since 95 ,Alabama's artificial reef program is the best. the state is on the fisherman's side not the tree huggers side like most states.enjoy ur vacation let me now if I can help... thumb.gif RTR

we went there about 8 yrs ago and they just drove us around following a school of blue fish, consider it a sign.

money_pit_yj said:
I'm not sweating it. God has brought us this far so I trust He will keep on keepin on. It's just weird having to start from ground level again.