• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Did the Tri Cities thread get deleted?

nope and that is the best part! I know im an ass but we dont have very many places to wheel down here. We have a few other places that the land owner has giving us permission to wheel on but we still only have select few that go with us so we dont loose those spots. So you know i am the one that asked the guy to delet this post and he did. He had a great time and knew that he messed up by posting it. So no harm no foul!

So you know i am the one that asked the guy to delet this post and he did. He had a great time and knew that he messed up by posting it. So no harm no foul!

So does that mean you are the HGTD or is he? And yes there is harm......I lost 10 posts.:fawkdancesmiley:

nope and that is the best part! I know im an ass but we dont have very many places to wheel down here. We have a few other places that the land owner has giving us permission to wheel on but we still only have select few that go with us so we dont loose those spots. So you know i am the one that asked the guy to delet this post and he did. He had a great time and knew that he messed up by posting it. So no harm no foul!

Thankyou for the explanation. :awesomework:

Good to see it gone! Despite what some seem to think, this is not a joke. I spend a lot of time working to keep land open, and won't take having that work compromised too graciously. It's a apin to find good wheeling anywhere, so get on the stick and help keep what we have...:stirpot:

Good for you guys. If it's legit then wheel the piss out of it and keep the location secret.:awesomework:
If it's not legit then still keep it secret.

I think we all know that like anything some people will wreck it for all of us! We are open to take legit pople out for some fun but thats about it! I could't agree with you more binder!

The area that we were on is perfectly legit, we have never had problems, We police our own, and pick up our ****. The guy that posted, just didnt know any better, hes not a dumbass, hes not a retard, he didnt tell anyone were it was, (someone else spilled the beans there, cough, cough, dumbass). He was just tryin to share a GREAT time that he and his family had with us, He is a good guy and an exelent person to wheel with, he feels bad (even though hes not the one that messed up)

We all have our own areas that are special to us, you guys up in seattle have alot of places to wheel, as where here we are very limited to what we can do. Yeah were kida selfish. . . . We had a good time and we do everytime that we go out, and in the end thats the only thing that matters.:beer:

Last edited:
Good for you guys. If it's legit then wheel the piss out of it and keep the location secret.:awesomework:
If it's not legit then still keep it secret.

:awesomework: We should be the 51st State over here anyways :fawkdancesmiley: