• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Did the Tri Cities thread get deleted?

I guess it did! Only the miss informed talk shat! Yes it did, it should have never been posted in the first place! So you know it has been wheeled on for years. Police have been called out to the place many times and the land is open to the public NOW. The problem is that if it satied up on here it would not be open for very long! So it was taken down. This might be selfish of people over on the eastern side but its our side and we want to keep what we have open.

So you know it has been wheeled on for years. Police have been called out to the place many times and the land is open to the public NOW. The problem is that if it satied up on here it would not be open for very long! So it was taken down. This might be selfish of people over on the eastern side but its our side and we want to keep what we have open.

You make no sense. :eeek:

When the new guy was invited to come down he was asked NOT to post pics or information about the spot. He was asked to take it down and he did. Like any wheeling spot we have to use there are always those jackasses that wreck it for the rest of us! So if you keep OPEN spots to a select few then they will remain open. That is what i was trying to say. Sorry

I guess it did! Only the miss informed talk shat! Yes it did, it should have never been posted in the first place! So you know it has been wheeled on for years. Police have been called out to the place many times and the land is open to the public NOW. The problem is that if it satied up on here it would not be open for very long! So it was taken down. This might be selfish of people over on the eastern side but its our side and we want to keep what we have open.

what you think some one can find you trail from those pics :haha: