• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Did the Tri Cities thread get deleted?

that was low. . . . . .the 44 held up to the 40's for a good 6hrs. You hurt my feelings your going to have to:masturbanana[1]: me off to make up for it. . .

Good to see it gone! Despite what some seem to think, this is not a joke. I spend a lot of time working to keep land open, and won't take having that work compromised too graciously. It's a apin to find good wheeling anywhere, so get on the stick and help keep what we have...:stirpot:
I missed the post. Dave I know you are working hard over in your area to keep places open. Keep up the great work. :awesomework:

The area that we were on is perfectly legit, we have never had problems, We police our own, and pick up our ****. The guy that posted, just didnt know any better, hes not a dumbass, hes not a retard, he didnt tell anyone were it was, (someone else spilled the beans there, cough, cough, dumbass). He was just tryin to share a GREAT time that he and his family had with us, He is a good guy and an exelent person to wheel with, he feels bad (even though hes not the one that messed up)

We all have our own areas that are special to us, you guys up in seattle have alot of places to wheel, as where here we are very limited to what we can do. Yeah were kida selfish. . . . We had a good time and we do everytime that we go out, and in the end thats the only thing that matters.:beer:

Actually, No we don't. There are so many restrictions on everything, and where you can go, its a bit of a PITA.
alot of the ORV parks, where we are allowed, are 90% bike or quad trails.
I have lived in your kneck of the woods and you don't have the eco nazies that we have here.

I'm all for keeping places open, and pack it in, pack it out.
But if we are not welcome to come to your part of the woods to go wheeling for fear of closure, then maybe we should reciprocate (sp)?

The area that we were on is perfectly legit, we have never had problems, We police our own, and pick up our ****. The guy that posted, just didnt know any better, hes not a dumbass, hes not a retard, he didnt tell anyone were it was, (someone else spilled the beans there, cough, cough, dumbass). He was just tryin to share a GREAT time that he and his family had with us, He is a good guy and an exelent person to wheel with, he feels bad (even though hes not the one that messed up)

We all have our own areas that are special to us, you guys up in seattle have alot of places to wheel, as where here we are very limited to what we can do. Yeah were kida selfish. . . . We had a good time and we do everytime that we go out, and in the end thats the only thing that matters.:beer:

Thanks for posting up and explanation, that was all I was looking for in the first place. However, the pics and local description were up long enough for me to find the location (I'm from eastern wa, I have many peeps who know many areas :; ).
No need to worry though, I'm merely a webwheeler anymore :fawkdancesmiley:

I don't mind you guys over here at all! Fresh meat is good:D I'm just getting gun shy with all the legislative crap in Olympia, and some of the farmers over here seem to have a woody when it comes to anything that even hints of off road. Like I said, I spend a fair amount of time selling our hobby. And I know you have it as bad or worse on the west side. I mean, that's where all the ecofreaks seem to hang out:eeek: I started off roading with my Dad almost 50 years ago, and I'll be damned if I want some skinny vegan oxygen bandit telling me what I can and can't do on public land without he best have a damn logical reason. Our public image is all we have, so we best start getting it polished up to go on tour...